Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:16 AM   #130 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl woke up the next morning. He had a luxurious breakfast, showered, and got ready for the day. He locked up and went back to the hospital. He told CCCR about his luxurious night in the Penthouse Suite. CCCR were excited and James, Jimmy Andy and Mike were excited to be getting their own luxurious Penthouse Suite experience. Billy looked upset. CCCR felt bad that Billy wouldn't be able to enjoy the luxurious Penthouse Suite until he recovered from his gunshot wound.

Axl said,"James, Jimmy, Andy and Mike, you guys all go have the luxurious Penthouse Suite experience and I'll stay here with Billy. Billy smiled gratefully. James, Andy Mike and Jimmy all asked Billy if he was okay with them having the luxurious Penthouse Suite experience while he was in the hospital.

Billy said he was okay with it. Axl was fine with it too.

Soon, James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy all left to go to the Penthouse Suite while Billy and Axl stayed behind.

Axl felt a little resentful that he was stuck with Billy in a hospital, and not having a blast in the luxurious Penthouse Suite, but his conscience said,"Billy hid you in his house from the Authorities when you were a Fugitive. Billy was the only one who visited you in jail. You should stay with him." Axl fed Billy more cream of broccoli soup and gave him more water. He gently caressed Billy's hair while Billy looked at him contently. Axl smiled back. They watched TV together.

Billy's Doctors and nurses came and did more medical work on Billy and then left.

Billy soon fell asleep.

Axl called W and said,"Axl, I'm worried about Billy. I love him so much and he's lying up in a hospital room, with a gunshot wound to his stomach. " Axl cried.

W was like,"Let's just be grateful he survived. Let's be grateful he's still here with us."

Axl also opened up to W about how he felt resentful that he was stuck in a hospital room with Billy when he could have been relaxing in the luxurious Penthouse Suite.

W responded,"I can see why you feel resentful, but Billy should be out of the hospital soon and then both of you can enjoy the luxurious Penthouse Suite. Right now, Billy needs your support and love in the hospital room. Billy's been through a lot. He needs his boyfriend to support and love him."

Axl thanked W for his advice. He was welcomed and they chatted for a while and said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl looked at Billy sleeping and thought of all the emotions he was feeling for Billy.

Love, compassion, anger, fear, sadness, resentfulness. He was mad at Billy for setting the house on fire with his Cocaine Addiction in the first place and landing all of them in a temporary Hotel in the first place like homeless People. He was scared that Billy was a gunshot victim. He was sad that Billy nearly died, multiple times. He was in love with Billy and loved how kind, loving, sweet, Billy was. He was compassionate to Billy's plight. He was resentful that he was stuck in a Hotel Room with Billy rather than relaxing in the luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Billy soon woke up and said,"I love you Axl." Axl smiled.

The "I love you, Axl," did it for Axl. Billy's love for Axl made it all worthwhile. Axl said,"I love you too, Billy." Billy smiled back.

Billy and Axl chatted for a while and then both fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote