Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:30 AM   #135 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They woke up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. The SNL Show went viral. Cake Cream Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were happy. Axl decided to take a good listen to his Proteges, Mentorees , Clients, Friends, Cake Cream's music. Axl realized that Cake Cream were actually more like The New Beatles. He told Cake Cream his thoughts and they were excited. They liked The Beatles and were happy to to be told they were like this Generation's Beatles. To be sure, Axl told Cake Cream to perform "Come Together." They performed Come Together and sounded almost like The Beatles.

Axl told them to perform Welcome To The Jungle, and they did. They really didn't sound anything like Welcome To The Jungle. Wild Water was the new Guns N'Roses, Cake Cream was basically the New Beatles.

Axl and Cake Cream decided to go to the library. Axl, using the library's Computer, made a new email and went on Reddit and was like,"I think Cake Cream is more like The New Beatles. Cake Cream giggled. In a few minutes, a Poster responded,"I couldn't put my finger on it exactly who Cake Cream sounds like, I knew they didn't sound like Guns N'Roses, it's definitely The Beatles who they sound like, thank you for saying that. Axl and Cake Cream all smiled at each other.

On YouTube under a All The Right Words video, Axl posted something like Cake Cream sounds kind of like The Beatles. A few minutes later, a Poster responded,"Yep, you're right. Cake Cream does kind of sound like The Beatles."

Cake Cream and Axl all looked at each other and laughed. They chilled in the library for about an extra hour and went to lunch and had nice steak dinners and paid and left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote