Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Album Club 2022
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:35 PM   #712 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Vox - From Spain to Spain
Not really a fan of this album at all. I try to get into every album but this is just too far much church music. Or classical type, which I know nothing about and don't listen to because I don't vibe with it. Even for chilling out on my bed this stuff just doesn't vibe, there are lyrics but it's so slow and not good to me. I feel stupid not being able to enjoy classical music but I would much listen to something else. "While the birds sing" this song at least has a drum beat but it's still far from my vibing that I can't really enjoy it.

The cover art is cool but that's all I am vibing on for this album, I'd rather not go on typing a bunch of stuff on an album I don't like.

1.11/10

Linkin Park - Living Things
I nomm'ed this album so I won't go on typing about how much I love it. For me, this album is a great progression in sound for the band. This album was so dance/techno/house vibing that the band made a dubstep/remix album for this album called 'Recharged', which is one of my favorite albums of all time. The way Linkin Park was able to make an album that sounded different than their previous albums was cool I thought. I bought the CD for my car because I liked it that much, all the songs vibe well for me and gives a type of sound I can listen to as an adult compared to Linkin Park's first albums that had that 2000s rap rock sound. This album sounds so different than Hybrid Theory or Meteroa but still has rap and screaming lyrics to it. Overall this album is an amazing album and that is why I picked it for this thread. Every song is perfect and it's an album that has been the #1 for me so far in 2023 and it's over 10 years old now.

8.88/10
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote