Music Banter - View Single Post - Controversy
Thread: Controversy
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #106 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.DGAF
True on your independance, took ya' long enough! You still, even though you've claimed independance, don't own your entire counrty! Political discussions continue with Bosnia and Herzegovina over several small disputed sections of the boundary related to the 1999 border agreement. You've only been an independent country for about 14-15 years! America's been kickin' a** for two hundred-thirty years!!

Vietnam wasn't a war, 'nam was a policing action and is still in effect! We still occupy Vietnam and Korea to control their unwarranted outbursts of stupidity. We burned down almost half of Vietnam! They killed a few of us, what'd we do? Killed them back! Burned most of 'em to death!
oh, ouch! well homey boy, even though we haven't been independant for very long, we as a country have existed for over 1200 years, where as you've only existed for about 300 years. that's why you fucks come to europe if you wanna get cultured.

oh, and yes, vietnam WAS indeed a war and you DID in fact get bitchslapped and then ran like pussies with your tail between your legs in '75.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruise_violet
I hate the whole **** in Northern Ireland about ****ing religion.

Like it matters! Thats why I didn't say I was protestant at first, addidass. My views may seem typically protestant but it is because I think things are better that way. I am not secterian or extreme unionist and I do not support the UVF or anything, don't worry
yeah well, i'm betting your catholic countrymen have a radiallcy different outlook on things.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote