Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 09:34 AM   #137 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Cake Cream all took naps. Axl stayed awake. A Fan on Social Media wondered if Older Axl could be the Father's of any Cake Cream Members. Axl responded,"No because Cake Cream and I already did DNA Paternity Testing and I none of Cake Cream are my Sons. Older Axl and I have the exact same DNA, so that means Older Axl isn't the father of any Cake Cream Members."

The Fan responded, "But you and Older Axl are two different People."

Axl responded,"I wasn't having sex in 1995 and 1996, the years the Cake Cream Members were conceived and or born, so I am not any of their Fathers. Please drop this."

The Fan responded,"It wouldn't hurt to ask Older Axl to do a DNA Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream.

Axl responded,"Do you not see how CREEPY me asking my Older Self to do DNA Paternity for all of Cake Cream would be since it turned out that none of Cake Cream are my Sons?"

The Fan responded,"Afraid Billy turns out to be Older Axl's Son? The Fan winked. Axl cringed. One of his greatest fears was that Billy would turn out to be his Son, a fear that was alleviated when the DNA Paternity Test showed that NONE of Cake Cream were his Sons. If Billy turned out to be Older Axl's Son, but not Axl's Son, that would mean that Axl and Billy were basically BROTHERS. YUCK!

Axl reluctantly said,"Okay, I'm in. I'm going to ask Older Axl to take DNA Paternity Tests for all of Cake Cream "

The Fan responded,"Good!" And smiled.

Axl and the Fan chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote