Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 09:09 AM   #138 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl pondered what to do. Cake Cream Members all woke up a little while later. Axl asked each and every one of them how they felt about asking Older Axl to do DNA Paternity Testing for all of them.

Jimmy, James, Billy, Andy, and Mike were all like,"Didn't we already do DNA Paternity with you? And it turned out that none of us are your Sons? Don't you and Older Axl have the same DNA?

Axl responded,"Yes, but you tested only MY DNA and I am 25 physically. When I was 25 in 1987 , you guys weren't conceived or born yet and wouldn't be for about 8 or 9 years later. Chronologically, I am 60 or about 35 years older than you. Biologically, you guys are about a year older than me. So since Older Axl is 60, we should ask him to do DNA Paternity Testing. "

Cake Cream reluctantly agreed Axl had good points. They all agreed to ask Older Axl to do DNA Paternity Testing for all of them. Axl smiled.

Axl called Older Axl and asked him how he felt about doing DNA Paternity Testing for all of Cake Cream.

Older Axl said,"You and all of Cake Cream already did DNA Paternity Testing and it turned out that none of them are your Sons. You and I have the same DNA so that means I am not their Father either."

Axl pointed out Older Axl and himself were technically two different things and basically told him the same things he told Cake Cream a little while ago.

Older Axl asked,"Do Cake Cream want me to do DNA Paternity Testing for all of them?"

Axl responded,"Yes, they do."

Older Axl said,"Okay, " and Older Axl did a 7 way conference call on his phone and Jimmy, James, Billy, Axl, Andy, Axl and Older Axl had a 7 way conference where all of Cake Cream told Older Axl they wanted to do DNA Paternity Testing with him. Older Axl and Axl also chatted with each other about the possible DNA Paternity Testing soon. Soon, all 7 agreed for the new DNA Paternity Testing. They all chatted for a little while and then Older Axl said his goodbyes and they said them back and Older Axl hung up the phone.

They agreed to do DNA Paternity Testing with Older Axl tomorrow. Older Axl had agreed to this too.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote