Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 10:01 AM   #141 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They practiced for the upcoming Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr show coming up in two days. They then chilled for those two days. When it was the day of the show, they got up, ate, and got ready for the day. They practiced more, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left, locking the Penthouse Suite. They went to James L Knight Center and Paul and Ringo were there. Wild Guns were there too as Paul and Ringo had gotten them free tickets. Cake Cream, Axl, Wild Guns, Ringo, and Paul were all happy. Cake Cream, Paul, and Ringo all practiced. Everyone was wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

It was soon time for the Show. Cake Cream, Paul and Ringo started the show behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good. Fans loved seeing Cake Cream, Paul, and Ringo perform. There was loud, wild, cheering. Axl and Wild Guns loved this too. Fans couldn't believe in a good way that The Older Beatles were performing with The New Beatles.

Axl noticed something strange in a good way. How well James performed with Paul and Ringo, as if James was a Beatle in a past life, as if he were the reincarnation of John Lennon. John Lennon had died in 1980, James was born in 1996. It was extremely possible that James was the reincarnation of John Lennon! Axl was shocked and happy at the same time. Paul and Ringo seemed to have seen something oddly familiar in James too, like an old Friend they'd just gotten reacquainted with. The show was an extremely good show and about two hours later, the final sendoff happened to wild applause. After the show, Axl spoke to Paul and Ringo Ringo privately and asked them if they thought James could be the reincarnation of John.

Paul said,"Yeah, I feel that. Ringo was like,"I feel that too." Axl smiled. He knew his feelings were onto something. He asked Paul and Ringo if it were okay if James knew about their inkling. Paul and Ringo said,"Yes," together. Axl called James over and James came.

Axl said to James,"Paul, Ringo, and I all feel that you are the reincarnation of John." James was in awe. Could he be the reincarnation of John? James, Paul, Ringo, and Axl all smiled. James shyly said,"Please don't tell anyone else the possibility that I could be the reincarnation of John." Paul, Ringo, and Axl were all like,"Okay." They chatted for a while and then went back to Billy, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy. Billy, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy all wondered why Paul, Ringo, James, and Axl looked they had a big secret. Axl said,"No big secret, we're just glad that the New Beatles and the Older Beatles are here! James blushed suspiciously.

James, Jimmy, Mike, Axl, Ringo, Paul, Billy and Andy, all went to Denny's to celebrate the gig. They were eating a nice late night dinner. Paul and Ringo couldn't believe they could be looking at the reincarnation of John. A Fan congratulated Paul, Ringo, Axl, and Cake Cream on a nice Show and said it was a shame that John and George couldn't be performing too. James lowered his eyes shyly and Paul, Ringo, and Axl blushed while looking right at James.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Andy were wondering what the hell was going on between Paul, Ringo, Axl, and James. The Fan noticed this too. Axl said,"I'm sure John and George were there in spirit, especially John. James gave Axl a "Cutting it REALLY close," look and Axl blushed. The Fan asked everyone for Selfies and Autographs and they all obliged. The Fan thanked them and wax welcomed and went back to her table. They finished their late night dinners and paid and left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote