Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 10:02 AM   #143 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

James, Ringo, Paul sat in Paul and Ringo's hotel, just chilling and drinking scotch and watching TV.

Ringo asked James how he felt about performing with them tomorrow at Miami Airlines Arena. Paul smiled.

James was like,"Okay!" He was smiling. James begun to feel tired and he got ready for bed and went to sleep.

He woke up a little later and heard Paul and Ringo talking to each other. He pretended to still be asleep.

Paul said,"I feel that James is definitely the reincarnation of John. He's definitely got John's spirit."

Ringo replied,"Yep, James is definitely John reincarnated. But I don't want James being shot by a crazy fan like John was."

Paul responded,"I don't want James being shot by a crazy fan either." Paul paused and then pointed out that Cake Cream wore bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, something John wasn't wearing when he was shot in December 1980.

Ringo was like,"Good point."

Paul was like,"It's amazing how much James is like John."

Ringo answered,"Because James is John reincarnated. Imagine that."

Paul and Ringo laughed. James smiled.

James was under the covers and texted Axl.

He wrote,"Paul and Ringo really think that I'm the reincarnation of John! Do you think this is true?"

Axl soon responded,"I think this is true too. You and John share a lot of the same personality.

James responded, "Does this mean I'm destined to die at 40 by getting shot by a crazy, obsessed Fan?"

Axl responded,"No, you are not destined to die at age 40 by getting shot by a crazy, obsessed, Fan. You are James Dobson in this life, NOT John Lennon. "

James responded,"Good. Please don't tell Jimmy, Billy, Andy, or Mike that I'm John Lennon reincarnated."

Axl responded,"Funny thing about that. They asked me what the hell was going on between Paul, Ringo, you, and me, and I couldn't betray you by breaking your trust, so I ran for the hills, turned off my location, and am hiding in a Broward Hotel! "

James responded,"LMAO! Thank you for keeping my secret, not betraying me, and not breaking my trust!"

Axl responded,"You're welcome."

James and Axl texted a little more and then wrote,"Goodnight," to each other.

James played on his phone and then went back to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote