Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 09:13 AM   #24337 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Did it make you cry? A friend of mines said that he fully expects it to make him cry. He's going to see it tonight with his partner.

I was bored yesterday so popped in to finally see Scream 6 and I absolutely loved it. I don't even care how predictable the killers were. I loved all the connections it make to previous films.

Spoiler for Only if you watched it:
I'm also hoping for a Scream 7 where they just finally let the protagonist from this one go full villain mode like she just has a mental breakdown and snaps becoming a killer like her father. I feel like they hinted at that near the end of this movie.
It did not but my upbringing and good ol toxic masculinity in society has made it almost impossible for me to cry so that's not a good metric. It is definitely a beautiful movie with some great emotional moments

I actually did not correctly predict the Scream 6 killers at all lol, I thought all the way up until the reveal that it was going to be:

Spoiler for Scream 6 Stuff:
Kirby. I thought it would be a very cool angle to take, and I thought they were setting up Detective Bailey to be a new Dewey-type character. But I'm still happy with what we got. ****ing love that movie. They are definitely teasing some sort of climactic angle for Sam's killer tendencies but I doubt they would go so far as to make her the villain. We'll see though, no matter what I'm in the seat day 1 for any Scream movie. Crazy how a franchise with six films has never delivered a true stinker imo.

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote