Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 05:46 PM   #24343 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
It requires a lot more. John Wick for example gives me action that's maybe slightly lesser but everything else is a lot better. The Raid is such a bland, gray movie. Visually it looks like barf. John Wick is colorful and neon and gorgeous in every frame with more interesting lore and characters. Other martial arts movies are also often a lot prettier to look at. And then action movies like Die Hard feature memorable, likeable main characters whereas The Raid's main character is just...a dude who punches good. Just not really what I look for in an action movie although I'm still happy I watched it and I will check out the sequel at some point
It's pretty funny that you bring up John Wick and consider The Raid subpar to it when John Wick's action scenes were inspired by The Raid and other movies that feature the single camera Hall fights. It's like you are ****ting on the movie that is even the main reason John Wick was created. So weird.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote