Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 05:15 PM   #151 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Older Axl had told Axl to meet him at the secluded place again to give him back his phone at 9 PM sharp. Axl had roughly an hour left with Older Axl's phone. Axl wanted to snoop through Older Axl's phone without Older Axl's permission, but he knew Older Axl didn't give him permission to do that. His job was to cover for Older Axl, not snoop through his phone. Axl sighed and put down Older Axl's phone. He heard a ding and looked down at Older Axl's phone. There was a text message from Slash saying,"Hey Axl, that was a great RR interview!"

Axl wondered if he should answer Slash, but reasoned that Older Axl could answer him back when he got his phone back. Axl was still tempted to snoop through Older Axl's phone. He decided to ask James, Jimmy, Mike Andy and Billy if snooping through Older Axl's phone would be violating Older Axl's privacy.

All of them were like,"Yes! Please don't snoop through Older Axl's phone!"

There was the answer Axl needed. Axl decided not to snoop through Older Axl's phone. Axl and Cake Cream chilled for a little while, and then Axl left and went to the secluded place where Older Axl was already waiting. Older Axl was once again wearing a disguise.

Older Axl said,"Thanks for doing the radio interview for me!"

Axl smiled shyly and thanked him and handed Older Axl his phone back.

Older Axl was like,"I'm so glad I can count on you and trust you."

Axl smiled shyly, thinking of him being tempted to snoop through Older Axl's phone." Older Axl looked at the text message and said,"Oh, Slash text messaged me on having a great RR interview! I'm going to reply to him. I'm happy you didn't reply as me without my permission. It shows how much I can trust you. Thank you. Older Axl was smiling.

Axl welcomed him. Older Axl and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw he had a text message saying,"Zelle Message. W. Axl Rose sent you 10 Million. We are depositing this money into your Account.

Axl then saw he had a text message from Older Axl saying,"Thanks for doing the radio interview for me! It means a lot to me! Here's 10 Million for coming through for me!

Axl was grateful. He fell asleep soon.

Last edited by Karice; 04-27-2023 at 05:57 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote