Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 05:27 PM   #159 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Andy got up from his nap and got a massage at the spa. The massage was good, but his conscience told him softly,"This massage would be better with Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike here." Andy tried to ignore his conscience. Andy paid for the massage and left. He went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw on Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl still protected him when they refused to tell the Fans he was the winner of the 1.5 Billion when they could have easily told the Fans he won the 1.5 billion before taxes.

Andy went to a Hotel Restaurant and ate a steak meal and paid and left.

Andy went to to the movies. At the movies, his conscience told him softly,"You, Axl, Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike had so much fun at the movies together, remember?" Andy felt guilty knots forming in his stomach. He said aloud,"Leave me alone!"

After the movies, he went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched TV and fell asleep. He had a nightmare that a rope made of money wrapped itself around Andy's neck, suffocating him, as he struggled to breathe in a panic and the money rope than hung him in a tree and he died in the nightmare.

Andy got up in a cold sweat, relieved that it was just a nightmare. Andy's conscience was torturing him in his nightmare since he was fighting it in his waking life.

Andy watched more TV and felt REALLY bad about stealing the 1.6 from Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike. He knew he crossed a big line here, fucing over Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike for 1.6 Billion. He knew if Cake Cream and Axl were to press charges on him, he'd be facing around 40 years behind bars for Grand Theft and Grand Larceny. Andy was scared.

Just give them back their 1.6 Billion you should never have stolen from them in the first place." His conscience begged him softly. Andy broke down crying, realizing how ****ed up what he did really was. The money was becoming more of a burden than a blessing. Andy knew that Cake Cream deserved their money back.

Some random man called Andy's phone from a burner phone he had. Andy absentmindedly answered it.

Fake Axl said,"Hello, Andy, it's Axl," In a deep Baritone Bass. He sounded like Axl over the phone.

Andy panicked, feeling both guilty and scared. Axl used a new phone number to call him and got him!

Andy knew he had to face his consequences and own up to what he did.

"Hi, Axl," he said nervously.

Fake Axl asked,"Are you okay? Eating and sleeping well?"

Andy took a deep breath and said," "Yes, I'm eating and sleeping well."

"That's good," Fake Axl responded.

Andy responded,"Thank you."

"Fake Axl responded,"You're welcome. Anything you feel guilty about? Fake Axl asked/added pointedly.

Andy broke down and admitted he felt guilty about stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream.

Fake Axl was like,"Good, you should. Ready to appease your guilty conscience?"

Andy said,"Yes, I'm ready to appease my guilty conscience!"

Fake Axl was like,"Where are you? We can work this out face to face."

Andy tentatively asked,"You promise this isn't a setup to turn me into the police for theft?"

Fake Axl responded," We can handle our problems on our own, no cops involved."

Andy said,"I'm scared you guys will end up throwing me in jail over this."

Fake Axl were like,"We just want to settle this with you, face to face. Once again, no cops involved."

Andy tentatively said,"Okay, I'm at the Marriot in Honolulu Hawaii." He gave the Room address and exact address.

Fake Axl thanked him for that information and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. Fake Axl was about to rob Andy at gunpoint out of that 1.6 billion he knew Andy had.

Andy felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was going to face Axl and get this settled. Little did he know he unsuspectingly just told a complete stranger posing as Axl he had 1.6 Billion on him. And the exact hotel and hotel room he was staying at. Ouch.

Real Axl back in Florida had a REALLY bad premonition about Andy. He had a bad feeling that Andy was about to be in REAL trouble. Like about to get kidnapped, robbed, murdered, etc. He told Cake Cream his feelings. Cake Cream were like ,"We're mad at Andy for stealing our money, but we still don't want him to end up in big trouble."

Axl agreed with Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all in a panic kept trying to trace Andy's location using his phone, but Andy had turned off his location. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all sent desperate Emails to Andy, but Andy had blocked all of their Email Addresses. They tried to call Andy, but Andy had blocked all their numbers. Cake Cream and Axl all prayed to God to watch over Andy.

Axl decided he needed to buy a burner phone. Cake Cream agreed. Axl rushed to the nearest phone store and quickly bought a burner phone. He thanked the store clerk and was welcomed. He called Andy's cellphone and Andy picked up.

Axl asked him how he was doing. Andy confused was like,"You know how I'm doing. You called me earlier and we chatted and made plans to meet up at my hotel."

Axl said horrified, "We didn't speak earlier. This is the first time we're speaking to each other today. Andy, you're in BIG trouble. I want you to pack up and leave whatever hotel you are at immediately."

Andy was like,"How do you know you aren't pulling some prank on me?"

Axl desperately begged Andy to unblock his regular phone number. He told him to take a good look at the difference between the phone numbers that called him. Something about the urgency in Axl's voice made Andy sit up and take notice and action. Andy unblocked Axl's phone number. Andy told him he unblocked Axl's phone number. Axl breathed a sigh of relief. He then called Andy's phone using his regular phone number.

Andy picked up Axl's regular phone call. Andy looked at his phone log and realized in horror that Axl's REAL burner phone that called him about a minute ago and Fake Axl's burner phone number that called him earlier were completely different. Andy's face blanched. He told Axl , in fear that the number that called him earlier was a completely different number. Axl asked Andy if the fact that Fake Axl and Real Axl had completely different burner phone numbers that Axl wasn't pranking Andy and Andy was about to be in BIG trouble. Andy admitted Axl was right.

Axl begged Andy to tell him what Hotel and room number he was staying at. Andy told him the Hotel and room number he was at. Axl thanked him and desperately warned him again to leave. Andy packed his bags in a hurry and left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote