Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 05:44 PM   #78765 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
They’re not related afaik, but are old friends I think? He is the landlord’s “handyman” but is not skilled nor handy. He had his dilapidated van towed to right outside our bedroom window and is living in it. He doesn’t come into the house or bother us, but he’s also not fixing any of the very apparent issues on the property we’ve requested be resolved for years. Like, if you’re gonna be here at least earn your keep? We suspect the landlord is letting him stay on the property in lieu of payment for his services (he did successfully turn the water off when a pipe burst last week).

It’s 100% illegal, but wtf am I gonna do?
Report to a local housing authority or codes compliance office for your city. Make sure it's anonymous too and let them know you want to keep it anonymous out of fear of retaliation from the landlord.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote