Music Banter - View Single Post - Controversy
Thread: Controversy
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #110 (permalink)
Doc.DGAF
Uhh-I am Octiposter-huhuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Post of the day

Hands down
Thank you sir! Anyways, one last war comment for adidasss, your country's been around for 1200 years, sure ok, ya'll still don't have a viable D.O.D. and no nuclear fire power....who's a bitch now?

Back to the sex, it's not as much an issue of her getting loose or sloppy, more of the...left overs. Condom or not there's still something of him(the previous guys) there and I(the next guy) don't like to think of that. For example, here's a story....
I've chilled with my homie Mikey J. for about six or seven years, last year we got in a big dispute over one of my ex's. I spent about a year with her, then Mikey tried to say he stole her from me. So one day, she's chillin', and he's talking s**t at a party, so I caught everybody's attention and said, "Hey Mikey! How's my **** taste!?" made both of them look like **** and he was furious.

Moral of the story is, a girl may not stay loosened up, but a guy leaves his mark.

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure.-Lord Byron

Popularity's bad for you. I avoid it like the plague.-Brian Mulrooney
Doc.DGAF is offline   Reply With Quote