Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 06:09 AM   #174 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The Get In The Ring at the bar went viral soon. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

Mark called Axl's cellphone. Axl once again put it on speaker and when he answered, Mark said,"I saw the Get In The Ring," at the bar video. I'll gladly get in the Ring with you Mother****er!" Cake Cream all giggled.

Axl said,"Okay, get in the Ring with me at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts on 1st Street, 1st Ave, tomorrow at 1 PM!

Mark said,"I'll be there, ready to kick your ass!"

"No, I'll kick YOUR ass!"

Mark and he both hung up the phone.

Cake Cream all supported and encouraged Axl. Axl smiled.

Mark made a new video about planning to get in the Ring with Axl and kick Axl's ass at Jim's Mixed Martial Arts in 1st Street, first Ave tomorrow.

Axl made a video himself confirming that he and Mark made plans to get into the ring tomorrow.

The video went viral and Fans and Haters tongues were wagging.

Fans said they couldn't wait to see Axl kick Mark's ass. Haters mocked Axl and were like,"Axl might not even show up just like he didn't show up when Bob Guccione,Jr invited him to get in the Ring with him in 1991.

Axl thanked his Fans, and to his Haters was like,"I don't know who Bob Guccione Jr is! I heard Get In The Ring, but have no idea who those People I ranted about in 1991 Get In The Ring song are. In 1987 I haven't met any of them yet. I'm definitely getting into the ring with Mark tomorrow.

Axl and the Haters and Fans chatted and then said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream chilled and ate.

The next day, Axl decided he needed protection for his upcoming fight with Mark Riley. Cake Cream all agreed. They got ready for the day and ate. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They went to a Military Store and Axl bought a special ricocheting/boomerang Bulletproof vest. This special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest gave the bullet back only to the shooter and no one else. He knew Mark was a loose cannon and most likely would bring a gun to the fight and suggested Cake Cream all buy these too. They all bought the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests too.

They left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and they all put on the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vests and then chilled for a while and then went to Jim's Mixed Martial Arts.

Jim, owner of Jim's Mixed Martial Arts was excited to see Cake Cream and Axl and chatted with them amicably. They chatted with him amicably too. Jim said,"Good luck on your fight with Mark Riley, Axl. I hope you kick his ass, and kick it hard! I don't like that Mark Riley Mother****er either!" Axl and Cake Cream all laughed and thanked him and he welcomed them.

Lots of Fans and Haters showed up, excited for the fight.

Soon it was time for the Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight to start. Mark showed up, and Jim gave him an aloof,"Hello," and wishing inside that Axl would beat this Mother****er's ass hard!

Jim said,"Here are the rules. This can be an all out brawl between you too, but no one is allowed to hit below the belt. That's the only rule."

Axl and Mark were both like,"Okay." Axl and Mark got into the ring and gave furious brawls to each other's faces and stomachs and chests. But Axl had advantages that Mark didn't have. Axl was wearing his motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest and Mark didn't. Axl gave furious blows to Mark's face and Mark kept hitting Axl's motorcycle helmet and Axl's bulletproof vest. Axl was smirking in his motorcycle helmet. Mark was an idiot.

Fans and Cake Cream cheered on Axl. Axl was really kicking Axl's ass! Mark realized he was losing, so he backed up from Axl and pulled out his gun and shot Axl in Axl's stomach! He refused to lose to Axl!

Axl smirked as the special ricocheting boomerang Bulletproof vest made the bullet ricochet boomerang to Mark's stomach instead!

"Noooooo!" Mark cried, horrified and stunned as the bullet begun to lodge itself in him. He dropped the gun.

Jim brought out towels and put the towels on Mark's stomach and called ambulance. Jim called Axl the winner. Axl thanked Jim and was welcomed.

Axl smirked, knowing he predicted Mark might pull this on him and he came prepared and what he predicted came true. He left the ring. Cake Cream congratulated Axl on winning the fight.

Jim hated Mark, but he didn't want someone to die in his Mixed Martial Arts. He was glad that Axl won the fight. Mark had this coming, pulling that gun stunt on Axl! The ambulance came and took Mark away and the paramedics worked hard on Mark and took him to the Hospital where Doctors saved his life. Mark wouldn't be leaving this VERY strict hospital for a VERY long time.

Meanwhile, Cake Cream and Axl went to a Restaurant and celebrated Axl's victory over Mark. They had a nice meal and then went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

The Axl Rose vs Mark Riley fight went viral. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote