Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 06:12 AM   #176 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

At the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Cake Cream and Axl made plans to leave Hawaii and go back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami. They chilled and went to sleep.

The next day, they got up, ate, got ready for the day, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, left, and checked out and went to Honolulu International Airport and made a last minute booking for Miami International Airport.

They had a luxurious first class flight experience back to Miami International Airport.

At the MIA, they took a LYFT back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite in Miami and chilled.

They were all safe from Mark Riley, who was being held at the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. Axl and Billy went to their room and kissed and told each other they loved each other. They fell asleep.

Soon, Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy also fell asleep in their own rooms.

The next day, they all got up and on Social Media, the Mark Riley and Axl Rose fight was viral.

Fans questioned the bullet ricocheting and boomeranging back to Mark. They asked Axl if he predicted Mark was going to pull the gun on him.

Axl replied," Mark is crazy and I had a feeling he was going to bring a gun to our fight, so I bought a special Bulletproof vest.

Fans were like,"Thank God you had the foresight to use that special Bulletproof vest. You might have been dead if you hadn't.

Axl responded,"I got shot multiple times at a Cake Cream Concert and I wasn't wearing that special Bulletproof vest, so I wasn't taking any chances with my Mark Riley fight."

Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

On the News, they played the 911 call that Axl made to the Honolulu Police Department and Anchors wondered if Axl was the true Mastermind all along, NOT Andy. Cake Cream and Axl all blushed knowingly. The News also pointed out that Axl called Honolulu Police Department from Miami. They showed the surveillance video of Andy running out of his hotel room, looking scared, and surmised someone who was truly a Mastermind would have looked smug and confident, not scared.

Fans on Social Media asked if Axl was the true Mastermind. Axl couldn't tell the truth, because that would mean that the general public would know that Andy really did steal 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. Axl wanted to protect Andy.

Axl said,"Andy called me and told me that Mark Riley was trying to trick him into thinking he was me. Andy told me he lied to Mark and claimed he had stolen 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He told me he was going to get the hell out of that Hotel Room by the time Mark showed up. I called the Honolulu Police Department and informed them that someone was impersonating me and wax going to show up at Andy's old hotel room. The Cops showed up to Andy's old hotel room and saw Mark banging on Andy's old hotel room aggressively like a madman and tased him and took him away.

The Fans were like,"Okay, makes sense that Andy lured him to the room and then left because he felt that Mark was impersonating you, but you made the phone call that led the Cops to his old hotel room."

Axl said,"Yep, that's exactly what happened."

The Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Jimmy, Billy, Mike and James went to sleep.

Andy went up to Axl and said,"I'm truly sorry for stealing the 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream."

Axl responded,"We all know that, Andy. We know about your guilty conscience."

Andy asked,"Will you guys ever trust me again?"

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"We all love you." Andy noticed Axl didn't say,"We trust you."

Andy asked straight up,"Do you guys trust me?"

Axl responded,"We trust that you feel guilty after doing bad things."

Andy nodded. Andy responded,"Do you still resent me for trying to sell you out for $5,000 when you were still a Fugitive?"

Axl responded,"You feel bad about it, that's what matters."

Andy once again asked Axl if he still resented him for trying to sell him out for $5,000. He added,"We agreed to be more open with each other," and Axl and Cake Cream knew,"We agreed to be more open with each other," was spoken, that was a prompt for them to open up about what they were hiding from each other.

Axl took a deep breath and responded,"Honestly, I do still resent you. You really hurt me when you tried to sell me out for $5,000. It still hurts, because I love you like a Brother and can't believe you tried to give me over to the Cops for $5,000."

"I'm really sorry for trying to sell you out for $5,000. I have deep regretful remorse for doing that.

Axl responded,"I know you are sorry, and have deep regretful remorse for doing that, but you really shouldn't have attempted to do that in the first place."

Andy responded,"I know. It was an impulsive mistake that I still regret and have remorse deeply to this day."

Axl responded,"You know what your problem is, Andy? You're obsessed with money. You're willing to turn on your loved ones for it. You stole 1.6 Billion from Jimmy, James, Billy, and Mike, your Brothers who love you and trusted you with their phone passwords. You really hurt all of us when you did that. None of us would have stolen money from you."

On top of that, you ran off into the ether after you won the roughly 700 million in order to not share any of it with us, even though we wouldn't have asked you for any of that roughly 700 million. We're all wealthy on our own and would have let you keep the entire 700 Million. You then only returned to steal 1.6 Billion from James, Jimmy, Mike and Billy and then ran off into the ether again. Ironically, you still had to give an extra 325 to the Lottery due to extra taxes."

Andy responded, "I gave back all the money I stole, plus extra."

Axl responded,"It's nice you gave back all the money you stole, plus extra, but you shouldn't have stolen that money in the first place!"

Andy responded,"I know."

Axl asked,"If I hadn't found out about you winning the Lottery by putting away the clothes for you and seeing the winning Lottery ticket in your drawer, would you have ever told us on your own that you won?"

Andy looked at the ground and said,"I wouldn't have. I was planning to do the Press Conference in private and not tell any of you I was the winner. "

Axl said,"I had a feeling that was your plan." He sounded disappointed, but not surprised.

Andy replied," It's quite the coincidence that you decided to fold laundry for me and put the clothes away for me that night when we all usually fold and put away our own clothes."

Axl responded,"Yep, it was just a coincidence."

Andy responded,"Axl, are you a Psychic?"

Axl was taken aback by Andy's question.

Axl asked,"Why do you ask that?"

Andy said,"You predicted that Brandon Records was trying to scam us and they were shady, you predicted that Brandon Records was going to attempt to steal the money they had to give us for lying about us, you predicted that Mark Riley was going to pull the gun on you in your MMA Ring fight, you just happened to fold laundry and put it away for me the day I won the Powerball Lottery, etc, you had the premonition that I was going to be in real big trouble when Mark pretended to be you and got me out of that Hotel before Mark could show up looking for me to rob me at gunpoint out of my debit cards and passwords, etc.

Axl responded,"I'm not a Psychic. I'm just REALLY in tune with my intuition. And have a telepathic connection with you guys sometimes."

Andy added,"Thank you for saving me from Mark that day, you really saved my life."

Axl responded,"You're welcome."

Andy responded,"I really do love you and Jimmy, James, Billy and Mike like Brothers."

Axl responded,"We know. We love you like Brothers too." Andy smiled.

Andy and Axl both begun to feel sleepy, so
Axl said. "Good talk . Let's just get some sleep, big brother," Axl said light heartedly, referring to the fact that Andy was biologically older than Axl by a year.

Andy smiled and Andy went to his room and went to sleep and Axl went to his room and slept next to Billy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote