Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 09:15 AM   #78782 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

It's a good day. I took myself out antiquing twice and at each event found extra special items for friends and family. One of my oldest friend from back in my home town's wife has a Ghostbusters shrine in their home, and I spotted 1/6 scale replica figures of all four at a comics show, and he was wondering what to get her for her 40th birthday next week so it was a perfect find. He drove out to my city to pick them up and we went out to brunch.

Then antiquing this morning I found a Lucy Show Barbie mint in box that my mother was hunting for, so that came home as well.

I tried attending a regional meetup event last night, but it was in a really loud concert space with 10 live heavy metal bands - not my forte so I headed home early. But the event was a fundraiser for the homeless so at least I could contribute to the cause.

Tomorrow is an appointment to fill my scripts. The doc doesn't accept Medicaid so each 8-minute session costs me several hundred dollars plus the cost of my 3-month supplies. But at least it's not an unexpected event so I've been planning for it.

Writing that music article the other day was the highlight of my week - surprise inspiration is always welcome.

I'm puttering around the home quietly to finish out the weekend, hoping my background check at the VA passes and they offer me the job real soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote