Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 12:58 AM   #78784 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
It's a good day. I took myself out antiquing twice and at each event found extra special items for friends and family. One of my oldest friend from back in my home town's wife has a Ghostbusters shrine in their home, and I spotted 1/6 scale replica figures of all four at a comics show, and he was wondering what to get her for her 40th birthday next week so it was a perfect find. He drove out to my city to pick them up and we went out to brunch.

Then antiquing this morning I found a Lucy Show Barbie mint in box that my mother was hunting for, so that came home as well.

I tried attending a regional meetup event last night, but it was in a really loud concert space with 10 live heavy metal bands - not my forte so I headed home early. But the event was a fundraiser for the homeless so at least I could contribute to the cause.

Tomorrow is an appointment to fill my scripts. The doc doesn't accept Medicaid so each 8-minute session costs me several hundred dollars plus the cost of my 3-month supplies. But at least it's not an unexpected event so I've been planning for it.

Writing that music article the other day was the highlight of my week - surprise inspiration is always welcome.

I'm puttering around the home quietly to finish out the weekend, hoping my background check at the VA passes and they offer me the job real soon.
Wait a min. Will you be working at Castle Point VA or Montrose? You don't have to answer publicly you can shoot me a DM.

I'm in so much pain at the moment with a severe toothache. I tried to see my dentist Friday but he called out and I have an appointment Tuesday. I was in so much pain Saturday that I went to the VA urgent care to get some stuff for pain management to hold me over until it's time.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote