Music Banter - View Single Post - -The MusicBanter Awards Hall Of Fame-
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 11:21 PM   #160 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
You in fact are the one that does not understand what sealioning is Charles. You’re in fact one of the most common perpetrators of such.

It’s almost like you learned a term and thought you knew what it meant and then tried to prove it’s what jwb was doing through confirmation bias except as hard as you tried you’re the only one convinced jwb was sealioning because again, you don’t understand the term as well as you think you do.

And before you start mansplaining what sealioning is to me take a second and ask yourself “is it possible I’m the dumb dumb?”
Did you just try to dump "mansplaining" into a vapid "I'm rubber you're glue" response to outflank me from the left? I will capture Sargon of Akkad in a net and drop him onto your lawn while manspreading on your mother's face.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote