Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 12:03 PM   #78841 (permalink)
Key

I was assaulted a week ago. I was waiting at the crosswalk to go to work and some guy followed me from like a block away. I hadn't really thought much of it until I turned to look at him to say "good morning" and within seconds he pulls out a pepper spray and sprayed me right in the face. I ended up in the hospital and the next day I put in my notice at work. I constantly have this fear that walking in public, something like this might happen. But to have it actually happen is terrifying. I'm doing ok all things considered. I was planning to leave my job for some time now but this was just the straw that broke the camels back. I still dont feel comfortable going outside but in the meantime, I'm just chilling at home and getting better every day. It still shakes me to the core and i can still see it vividly on my head. Unfortunately the guy was wearing glasses, a hoodie and a mask so I wouldn't even be able to recognize him if I wanted to. I'm only sharing this here because iI've been both pretty inactive but on top of that, I dont want these thoughts circling in my head. Like i said I'm doing ok. Taking it day by day for now.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote