Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 05:56 AM   #181 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After the movies, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the News. Mark did a prison confession that was televised. Mark said,"I broke into Billy's house the day his house caught on fire. I was looking to see if I could steal some money since Cake Cream and Axl have a combined net worth of around 3 billion. I had gloves on. I didn't see James, Billy, Mike, James', Andy, or Axl. I thought I was alone. I found $50,000 and put it in my duffel bag.

I was hungry, so I went into Billy's fridge looking for food and I saw pizza. I took out the pizza and prepared to put it in the oven to warm it up. The oven was off and when I opened the oven, there was already a pizza inside. I ate the pizza that was inside and still felt a little hungry, so I took out the pizza I planned to eat in the first place and put it in the oven and turned it on. I then heard snoring and looked in Billy's room and saw him sleeping.

I knew if he got up and saw me in his house, he'd call the Cops and I'd be arrested. I have a long criminal record and have many outstanding warrants from multiple states, so I definitely didn't want to be arrested. I panicked, took my duffel bag filled with the stolen $50,000 and ran, and in my haste, I forgot I had put a pizza in the oven and it was still on. I later saw that Billy's house had burned down. I knew Billy would be the prime suspect, and he did end up being the prime suspect, so I kept my mouth shut. I did confess by accident to Arson of Billy's house recently in Court. I am confessing what really happened because I have been offered a plea deal for EVERY charge I have against me if I confessed what REALLY happened to Billy's house that day.

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved that Billy did NOT commit accidental Arson to his house! Billy and Axl were particularly relieved. Maybe insurance could give them a huge payout since Billy wasn't the one who burned the house down! There was finally some silver linings in all of the bad things happening to Cake Cream and Axl lately! Cake Cream and Axl were all happy!
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote