Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 05:58 AM   #182 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They chilled and soon went to sleep. The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. The News said that Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against Mark Riley for breaking into Billy's house, stealing $50,000 from them, and accidentally setting Billy's/their house on fire, especially since Billy was in it when Mark accidentally set the house on fire and let the public think poor Billy had accidentally set his house on fire. Oh no, Cake Cream and Axl knew it was time to go back to Hawaii to press charges against Mark for this. They REALLY didn't want to go back to Hawaii. But then, there was a silver lining. The News said that Mark would be brought to MIAMI, in Court, so Cake Cream and Axl wouldn't have to fly to Hawaii again. Cake Cream and Axl were happy they didn't have to fly to Hawaii.

Andy pointed out,"But, uh, we probably don't want Mark in Miami, he's crazily obsessed with me and Axl!" Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike wondered if Andy had a good point. Axl said,"But Mark is still recovering from his gunshot wound. And he'd be handcuffed from the back anyways. He won't be much of a threat to us handcuffed and recovering from a gunshot wound."

Andy, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all were relieved by what Axl said. Axl made perfect sense. The News later said that Mark's Court date for Miami was tomorrow.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Mark was put on a plane ride to Miami and was handcuffed. He had assistance to use the bathroom and eat and drink. Mark couldn't believe he was going to court in Miami. He assumed he would stay in Hawaii. He was still in pain from his gunshot wound.

Cake Cream and Axl went to court and were processed. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Mark came soon, handcuffed from the back.

Cake Cream and Axl were once again glad they didn't have to go back to Hawaii.

Cake Cream and Axl all said they wanted to press charges against Mark Riley.

Older Axl showed up suddenly, and Cake Cream and Axl were surprised to see Older Axl. He was also wearing a motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest.

Older Axl said,"I'd like to press charges against Mark Riley too. Mark broke into my dressing room, impersonated me and also claimed to be Younger Axl, knocked me out with a gun, tied me up, and held a gun to my head! "

The crowd gasped and the Prosecutor asked Mark if this was true and Mark admitted it. Mark pleaded Guilty to one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Older Axl), one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Younger Axl) breaking and entering (Breaking into Older Axl's dressing room) , one count of unlawful imprisonment(tying up Older Axl) one count of assault with a deadly weapon(Knocking out Older Axl with gun, one count of aggravated threatening assault with deadly weapon(Holding gun to Older Axl's head), one count of breaking and entering(Breaking into Billy's house) one count of Grand Larceny,(Stealing $50,000 from Cake Cream and Axl) one count of accidental Arson(Accidentally setting Billy's house on fire).

Mark was soon sent back to the Hawaii prison. Older Axl, Axl, and all of Cake Cream chatted amicably, glad Mark confessed to being guilty of all of these things. They all went to Denny's and had a nice brunch and paid and left. They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Older Axl chilled with Axl and Cake Cream, and they all had a nice time just hanging out. A while later, Older Axl went back to his house.

Cake Cream and Axl continued chilling and then went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote