Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:04 AM   #183 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Axl's resentment of Andy for attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 when he was a Fugitive on the run and hiding in Billy's house and Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from his Cake Cream Brothers felt EXTREMELY bad today. Axl heard Fighter by Christina Aguilera and felt the words could refer to how he felt about Andy. Axl told Cake Cream he wanted to go to the bar. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay, let's go to the bar!" Axl smiled. They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They left.

Cake Cream and Axl all went to the bar. At the bar, Axl decided to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera at Karaoke. Axl went to Karaoke and said,"I'd like to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera!" Cake Cream and the Audience all cheered for him. Axl smiled and sang,

Hmm, after all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end, I wanna thank you
'Cause you made me that much stronger
Well I, I thought I knew you
Thinkin' that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust
Called your bluff, time is up, 'cause I've had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mm-hmm
After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh-uh, oh no, yeah, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable
I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh
I never saw it coming
All of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on a good thing before I realized your game
I heard you're goin' 'round playin' the victim now
But don't even begin feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave
After all of the fights and the lies
Guess you're wanting to haunt me
But that won't work anymore
No more, uh-uh, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it
How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust, so cruel?
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
You won't stop me
I am a fighter and I (I'm a fighter)
I ain't gon' stop (I ain't gon' stop)
There is no turning back
I've had enough
Makes me work a little bit harder (oh, ooh-yeah)
It makes me that much wiser (ooh yeah)
Made me learn a little bit faster (yeah, yeah, yeah)
So thanks for making me a fighter (fighter)
Thought I would forget
Thought I, but I remembered (oh)
'Cause I remember (oh)
I remember
Thought I would forget (oh)
I remember (oh)
'Cause I remember (oh)
I remember
Makes me that much stronger (oh, oh, oh, oh)

Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy and the Audience cheered wildly for Axl. Andy politely clapped, knowing that Axl sang Fighter about him.Axl smiled and got off the stage. The Audience had been filming this. It was sure to go viral soon. He went back to Cake Cream.

Andy blushed, once again knowing that Axl sang Fighter about him. They all chilled, enjoying each other's company. They were drinking coke and rum. They soon left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and sure enough, the Fighter Karaoke song by Axl Rose went viral. Fans on Social Media assumed that Axl had Mark Riley in mind when he sang Fighter today. Axl and Cake Cream all looked at each knowingly, knowing Axl actually had Andy in mind when he sang Fighter at Karaoke.

Andy blushed and said, "Axl, we barely even knew you and we were hiding you as a Fugitive in Billy's house when I suggested we sell you out for $5,000/$1,000! You weren't supposed to find out about me attempting to sell you out in the first place! If Jimmy had kept his big mouth shut and not told you that, we wouldn't have been in this mess now!" Axl blushed.

Jimmy said,"We agreed to be more open with each other, that means I had to tell Axl about you attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000!

Mike said,"Speaking about being more open with each other, Andy, you really ****ed up by attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000, and then stealing 1.6 billion from us!"

Andy said in anger,"Okay, since we're so open with each other, Axl used the defibrillator on James after he fell into a Coma after YOU hit him in the stomach with your Bass Guitar!

James was shocked. He didn't know that Axl used the defibrillator on him. He didn't even know he was ever in a cona in the first place.

Axl was like,"Andy, you really didn't have to let James know about the defibrillator thing!"

Andy responded nastily,"We agreed to be more open with each other!"

James was like,"Thank you for getting me out of the coma by using the defibrillator on me, but couldn't you have harmed me by using the defibrillator on me?"

Axl responded,"You only had about five minutes to live in that Coma. I had to pull you out or you would have been dead. The worst thing that happened to you was a mini seizure that the Doctors quickly stabilized."

Billy said,"It's true, James. Axl saved your life." James once again thanked Axl. Axl welcomed him.

Axl stared at Andy deeply. He couldn't believe Andy threw him under the bus a few moments ago by telling James about the defibrillator thing. Axl went to the fridge and took out a bottle of Coke and poured a glass of Coke and drank it. He then drank another and then another. And then another.

Cake Cream knew that Axl excessively drinking Coke meant Axl was feeling really stressed.

Axl, you're drinking a lot of Coke again!" Jimmy pointed out, concerned.

Axl nastily responded,"It's better than doing Cocaine like a certain addicted Cokehead Drummer in Cake Cream does!"

Billy gasped. So did James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy.

They all couldn't believe Axl said that! Axl drank another glass of Coke. He then claimed he was going to the Park.

James, Billy, Mike, James and Andy were shocked by Axl's outburst about Billy, but still wanted to support him. They all claimed they were coming with him.

Axl then claimed he was going to the zoo. They all claimed they were coming with him. He then claimed he was going to the movies. They all said they were coming with him. He then said he was going to the mall. They all said they were coming with him.

He then said,"Would you guys all leave me alone? I just want to be by myself!"

Cake Cream all reluctantly allowed Axl to go out by himself. Axl turned off his phone location, as he didn't want Cake Cream to know where he was. He went to McDonald's and bought some large Cokes and drank them, thinking of the latest Cake Cream messes. After drinking his large Cokes, he went to the Supermarket and bought a pack of Marlboro cigarettes and a lighter. He also bought more Coke bottles. He went to a secluded place and lit up cigarettes and smoked and drank some more Coke. He enjoyed his cigarettes and Coke drinks.

Back in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Billy, Mike and Jimmy all admonished Andy for telling James about the defibrillator thing. They pointed out that Andy threw Axl under the bus by doing that.

Andy blushed uncomfortably. I'm still pissed about Jimmy telling Axl that I attempted to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 , so I took it out by telling about the defibrillator thing! Jimmy, you REALLY shouldn't have told Axl about me trying to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000

Jimmy admitted he blurted that out because he was resentful of Axl being resentful of them for playing their Demo songs at the Rolling Stones Concert and not songs Axl wrote for them and being resentful that Cake Cream has a Grammy, but not Guns N'Roses.

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy, and Andy all chatted and chilled and then went to sleep.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, feeling a little better and climbed into his and Billy's bed and was next to Billy, in smiled, and fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote