Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:10 AM   #184 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got up the next day. Billy, Axl, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy all looked at each other awkwardly. What would they do about yesterday's fiasco? They were all thinking about it. They ate and got ready for the day.

Axl lightheartedly asked,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?"

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy and Andy laughed. But they really didn't know where they would go from here with all the bad things happening with Cake Cream and Axl and Axl resenting Andy and for very good reason. Andy soon went back to sleep. He smarter than me up a little while later and heard James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike and Axl all chatting about him. He pretended to still be asleep.

Billy said," Andy is a true **** up. Attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing $1.6 Billion from me, James, Andy, and Mike. Plus on top of that, he had went off into the wind suddenly because he didn't want to share any of his Lottery Winnings with us.

Mike said,"Andy's creepily obsessed with money. No one with completely good morals would ever pull the stunts Andy has pulled.

Axl responded,"Andy's actually a really decent person when he's not obsessed with money. Let's just say, I'm grateful that it's ANDY who is doing these awful stunts for money and not Billy. Andy attempting to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000 hurts me to my core, and I'm also hurt that he stole $1.6 Billion from you guys, but if Billy was the one who had attempted to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000, and stolen 1.6 Billion from his Brothers and dud that Lottery stunt, it hurt me so much more. The pain would be beyond unbearable. Thank God I'm dating Billy and not Andy, because if my boyfriend, Billy had pulled these stunts, I would completely have a mental, emotional, and nervous breakdown.

Cake Cream nodded in agreement. James said,"Andy has proven a few times how untrustworthy he really is.

Jimmy said,"If we were the Titanic, Andy would be the Iceberg."

Billy said, Actually, we're ALL the Titanic. Andy's creepy, obsessive love of money is the iceberg, not Andy himself.

Mike said, "Andy's actually a good guy, he just had that nasty loving money way too much thing. I don't trust him to not turn on us again for money.

Axl responded, "The thing is, it's not that we DON'T trust Andy, it's that we CAN'T trust Andy. There's a huge difference between the two."

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a valid point. They chatted a little while longer about Andy's betrayals, and chilled more. Andy soon "got up," and everyone decided they wanted to go to the bar. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the bar.

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing For The Love Of Money," by the Ojays! " The Audience and Cake Cream cheered for him.

Axl sang

Money, money, money, money, money

Some people got to have it
Some people really need it
Listen to me y'all
Do things, do things, do things, bad things with it
You want to do things, do things, do things, good things with it
Talk about cash money, money
Talk about cash money, dollar bills y'all, come on now
Yeah, yeah

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother
For the love of money
People will rob their own brother(Axl REALLY belted this line emotionally, his voice cracking in deep emotion, thinking about Andy robbing his Cake Cream Brothers and his Axl brother)

Axl ad-libbed emotionally,"For The Love of money they'd sell out their own brother!" His voice once again cracked with deep emotion.

For the love of money
People can't even walk the street
Because they never know who in the world they're gonna beat
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar, money

For the love of money
People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat
For the love of money
A woman will sell her precious body
For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Call that mean, mean, mean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar

I know that money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime?
Money can drive some people out of their minds

For the love of money
Don't sell your soul for money, no, no
For the love of money
Lay down, lay down, a woman will

Money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime?
Money can drive some people out of their minds

got to have it, I really need it
(For the love of money) give it up, give it up, give it up, yeah
(For the love of money) got to have it, some people really need it
(For the love of money) give me, give me, give me, cash money

I need, I need
(For the love of money) give me, give me, give me
(For the love of money)
(For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say?

don't let it, don't let it, don't let money rule you
(For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say
(For the love of money) don't let it, don't let it, don't let money fool you
(For the love of money) yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(For the love of money) got to have it, I really need it

Save your soul, save your soul, don't sell it
For that mean, mean, mean, mean green

People know that money, don't let money change you
Almighty dollar
Keep on tellin' you
Almighty dollar
Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind
You keep on, you keep on
Changin', yeah, changin' up your mind

Almighty dollar
Keep on tellin' y'all
Almighty dollar
Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind.

The Audience once again was filming this and it was sure to go viral soon.

The Audience and MOST of Cake Cream cheered wildly, but Andy only slowly clapped, knowing that Axl was singing For The Love Of Money for him. Andy blushed. Axl got off the stage and went back to Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all knew that Axl was once again singing about Andy. They drank some more Coke and rum. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse soon after.

They chilled and then went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote