Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:11 AM   #185 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They soon all fell asleep. The next day, Cake Cream and Axl got up, ate, and got ready for the day. Andy said that he was going to go to the mall by himself. Axl had a plan and wanted to test if Andy was willing to sell out Billy, Axl, James, Mike, and Jimmy. He would put on a disguise and not wear a motorcycle helmet and show up at the mall.

Andy soon left to go to the mall and Axl put on a normal looking disguise and told Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike his plan and they were all in on it. Axl put on a bulletproof vest and went to the mall and saw Andy. He approached Andy and said in a changed voice," Hi, Andy, I'm Max Kendall with TMZ and I'd like to make you an offer for 20 Million to spill all of Billy, Jimmy, Mike, James, and Axl's secrets."

Axl in his head said,"Please, Andy, refuse. Please don't be willing to sell us all out for 20 Million.

Andy said,"20 Million sounds good!

Axl said in his head,"Oh no!"

Axl pretending to be Max said,"Just give me your phone number and spill all of Cake Cream and Axl's secrets, and I'll Zelle you the 20 Million!" Axl's heart was breaking. He was hurt and disappointed in Andy.

Andy continued,"But, Axl would be very mad at me if I spilled all of the rest of Cake Cream and Axl's secrets for money." In fact, EVERYBODY would be mad at me for selling them out for money.

Axl smiled a little inside. Axl played hardball and said,"Axl, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy don't have to know. It can just be between us. You'll be 20 Million richer!"

Andy paused for about a minute and Axl in his head was like,"Please don't cave, Andy. Please refuse."

Andy said,"They all would still find out somehow. I can't sell out Axl and Cake Cream for 20 Million by betraying our secrets. They'd never trust me again. I'm sorry, but my final answer is no. End of discussion."

Axl was cheering inside. Andy refused to sell out Axl and Cake Cream! Axl as Max said,"I respect your decision to not sell out Cake Cream and Axl."

Andy said,"Thank you!" Axl as Max welcomed him and they said their goodbyes and Axl left happily. Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and told Billy, James,Mike, and Jimmy about Andy refusing to sell them out for 20 Million. They were all happy Andy refused. Andy really seemed to be regretting turning on Cake Cream and Axl for money.

They chilled for a while and then Andy came back home.

Andy said,"Some guy from TMZ named Max Kendall offered me 20 Million to tell him all of you guys secrets!

Axl said,"Please tell us you refused. Axl was smirking inside knowing Andy had refused. Billy, Jimmy, Mike and James backed up Axl.

Andy said,"I refused to sell out your guys secrets for money."

Jimmy, James, Billy Mike and Axl all cheered. Axl Zelled Andy 20 Million from his bank account for refusing to sell them out.

Andy was pleasantly surprised to see that Axl Zelled him 20 Million and thanked him. Axl welcomed him. Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike also Zelled him 20 Million for refusing to sell out the secrets. Andy was thankful that Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also gave him 20 Million each. He thanked all of them and was welcomed. They all chatted and chilled for the day and then went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote