Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:13 AM   #186 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Fans on Social Media were begging for a new Cake Cream Show soon. Axl and Cake Cream didn't want to do a Show soon, but they were working for the Fans. They reluctantly put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the James L Knight Center. Axl booked a show for tomorrow. The Fans were happy. Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and practiced for tomorrow's Show. They chilled until the next day.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day and practiced more. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced more. Soon, it was time for the Show. They were performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good, but then they spotted Max Kendall from TMZ! Axl's stomach turned into knots and his heart skipped several beats again and he told Cake Cream that Max Kendall was there. No! Cake Cream all thought simultaneously. Max Kendall was like,"Hi, Cake Cream and Axl, care for an Impromptu Interview? Axl responded,"We're working, you jerk!" Fans laughed at Axl's sharp rebuttal. Max was filming everything.

Axl and Cake Cream felt nervous, but Axl reminded them that they were working for the Fans and needed to keep doing a good Show for the Fans. They heeded Axl's advice and continued doing a good show. The Fans cheered wildly. The Final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over. After the show, they left the building, but lo and behold, Max Kendall was there, wanting to do an impromptu Interview. Max was filming them. And following them. Cake Cream and Axl were agitated. Max was like,"How does it feel being the most wealthiest band in the world? Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max followed them, still filming.

"How does it feel having Mark Riley obsessed with you guys?" Max asked. Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max continued following them. Max gloated he wasn't going to go away until they spoke to him.

Cake Cream and Axl all agreed with each other that maybe, just maybe, they should just give Max that impromptu Interview he so clearly wanted.

Cake Cream and Axl said to Max,"Okay, we'll talk to you in order to get you to stop harassing us." Max smiled.

Max asked,"How does it feel being the wealthiest band in the world?"

Axl said,"It feels great. We definitely weren't expecting to get so wealthy in such a short time."

Billy pointed out,"We technically are only the wealthiest band in the world because Brandon Records being forced to pay us $2.5 Billion for lying about us in Court. We would only have been worth about $200 Million each if it wasn't for the Brandon Records thing." Jimmy, James, Mike, Axl, and Andy all backed up Billy.

Max asked Axl, "Why did you run away when you saw me at the mall the other day?"

Axl responded,"I ran away because I didn't want to speak to TMZ like I answered on Social Media.

Max asked,"Is the REAL reason you ran away because you impersonated me?"

Axl responded,"I didn't impersonate you. If you ask me, the impersonation thing has Mark Riley written all over it. He's impersonated me and Older Axl.

Mark responded,"Mark Riley is still in the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. He couldn't have impersonated me."

Axl reconfirmed that he didn't impersonate Axl.

Mark them asked Andy,"Do you think that Axl is the one who impersonated me?"

Axl telepathically begged Andy to not rat him out. Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also telepathically begged Andy to not rat out Axl.

Andy responded,"No, I don't think Axl is the one who impersonated you. Axl doesn't run around impersonating people. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike all smiled inside. They were glad Andy didn't rat out Axl.

Max asked Andy, "Who do you think impersonated me?"

Andy responded,"I honestly don't know. Maybe someone who just felt like pranking and trolling me for fun."

Max was like,"Actually, they also trolled me by pretending to be me."

Andy was like,"Can we wrap up this impromptu interview? We're all tired, we just had finished a Cake Cream Show and we're tired. Cake Cream and Axl backed up Andy.

Max was like,"Okay, final question. Has any Member of Cake Cream or Axl turned on each other?

Billy, James, Jimmy Mike Billy and even Andy all mentally answered that Andy turned on Cake Cream and Axl.

Out loud they all said,"No."

Max was like,"Thank you guys for doing this impromptu Interview." Cake Cream and Axl all welcomed him and he walked away.

Cake Cream and Axl all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and talked about the impromptu Interview with Max Kendall and how it was sure to go viral soon. They were grateful they didn't say anything damaging in that impromptu Interview with Max. They chilled some more and fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote