Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:16 AM   #187 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. The Max Kendall impromptu Interview went viral and on Social Media, Fans thought Max Kendall was being a jerk, harassing Cake Cream and Axl for that impromptu Interview. They pointed out that it was clear that Max Kendall forced Cake Cream and Axl to do that impromptu Interview. Axl even pointed out that Max was harassing them. They loved Axl and Cake Cream's quick thinking answers however.

Axl smirked, knowing he specifically told Max on purpose he was harassing them for that Impromptu Interview. Cake Cream were also all smirking.

Back in Hawaii, Mark also got to watch the impromptu Interview on the news in his prison infirmary and couldn't believe that Axl implicated him as Max Kendall's Impersonator when Mark was in a different STATE, roughly 10 hours away by plane. Mark thought,"Axl DOES realize that no one would actually think I impersonated Max Kendall from a different STATE, right?" Mark couldn't believe that Axl threw him under the bus with the implication. Mark thought,"Boy, if I weren't in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii, I'd go kick Axl's ass for this!"

Back in Miami, on Social Media, Axl Rose Critics pointed out that Axl was quick to implicate Mark Riley as Max Kendall's Impersonator, despite Mark being in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii. They wondered if Axl was really Max Kendall's Impersonator.

Axl responded on Social Media, I said what I said about Mark since Mark has impersonated me and Older Axl."

Critics straight up responded,"Axl, did you impersonate Max Kendall?"

Axl responded,"No, I didn't impersonate Max. Why would I impersonate Max? I don't run around impersonating people like Andy pointed out."

Critics responded, "You have valid points."

Axl responded,"Thank you."

The Critics welcomed him. They chatted for a while and said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream watched some TV. Rocking Rick called Axl's cellphone and asked if Andy and Axl wanted to do a Radio Interview for tonight since they were both being harassed by Mark Riley.

Axl told Rocking Rick to hold on and he did.

Axl asked Andy what Rocking Rick suggested and Andy said,"I'm up for this!"

Axl smiled and told Rocking Rick that Andy was up for this. Rocking Rick told him he was excited. Rocking Rick and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Andy and Axl were happy to be doing a Rocking Rick Interview! Rocking Rick was such a nice Interviewer.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled more.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote