Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:20 AM   #188 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

At 5 PM, Axl and Andy got ready for Rocking Rick's Interview, which was in the actual Y-100 Radio Station this time, not a phone call. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike their goodbyes and they said them back.

Andy and Axl left to go to the Y-100 Radio Station. On the way to the Radio Station, Axl said to Andy,"Please don't say anything that could damage me, yourself, James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Older Axl,Wild Guns, etc. Andy said he wouldn't. Axl smiled. Andy had really turned leaves for the better. Soon, they went to the Y-100 Radioactive Station. Rocking Rick showed up and warmly welcomed them.

Axl and Andy warmly welcomed him too. The Interview started and Rocking Rick said,"I'm here with Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream!" How are you guys?"

Axl and Andy both responded,"I'm good, how are you doing?"

RR responded,"I'm good, thanks for asking.

Axl and Andy responded,"You're welcome.

RR asked,"Andy and Axl, you guys have been in quite big scandals with Mark Riley being overly obsessed with you. How does Mark's obsession with you make you guys feel?

Axl responded," Mark's creepy obsession with me and Andy has been quite taxing, I must say.

Andy responded,"But it made me and Axl's friendship stronger."

Axl smiled. Axl said," Andy's right. Also, I love how Andy was able to save Older Axl's life by distracting Mark with the kiss to get Mark to drop his gun so I could pull the gun on Mark instead and get him away from Older Axl.

Andy responded,"Axl and I planned that trick on Mark together. We both knew Mark would fall for it, so we set Mark up into falling for it."

RR said,"That must have been nerve wracking to see Mark pull the gun on Older Axl and threaten to Murder Older Axl. And have him demand that you Andy go to him in order to save Older Axl's life.

Andy and Axl responded,"Sure was."

RR asked Axl tough question. "Axl, were you ever planning to actually give Andy to Mark for real to save Older Axl's life?"

Axl responded,"I actually was at first going to say something like,"Mark, I'm not giving Andy to you, you sick freak!" But I figured if I said that, Mark would most likely shoot Older Axl dead, so Andy and I did our,"Andy distracts Mark with a kiss and I take gun and pull it on Mark!" Plan. I was never going to actually give Andy to Mark. I'd never betray Andy like that."

Andy responded,"Yep,Axl would never actually give me to Mark. Andy smiled.

RR asked Andy,"Would you ever betray Axl?"

Axl and Andy had panicked looks underneath their motorcycle helmets, both thinking about Andy's betrayals of Cake Cream and Axl. Axl told Andy telapathically to answer no.

Andy responded,"No, I would never betray Axl or any of my Cake Cream Brothers.

RR responded,"That's good to hear. Loyalty is important in Brotherhood.

Andy and Axl both thanked RR and he welcomed them.

RR asked,"It's kind of weird that Max Kendall asked you Andy specifically to betray Cake Cream and Axl for 20 Million and didn't ask James, Jimmy, Mike Billy or Axl the same question.

Andy responded,"Yep, it was weird, but like I said,"I would never betray my Band Brothers for money. Axl laughed sardonically and quietly inside, thinking about Andy doing exactly that just not too long ago.

RR asked Axl,"If Andy had betrayed you guys to Max Kendall for 20 Million, would Andy still be a part of Cake Cream?

Andy was curious to hear Axl's answer.

Axl responded,"If Andy had betrayed us to Max Kendall for 20 Million, he would still be part of Cake Cream, we just would have a very hard time trusting him anymore like we do. If Andy had even thought of betraying any of us for something as little as $5,000, we would have a very hard time trusting him. Andy blushed, knowing that Axl was referring to him attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. We trust Andy a lot. "

RR said,$5,000 is a specific number and the exact amount of the Bounty for turning you in when you were a Fugitive on the run the first time. Are you implying that Andy tried to sell you out for $5,000?"

Andy and Axl both shook their heads no, even though they both knew Andy did exactly that.

Axl responded,"Andy had no idea where I was during my time as a Fugitive and even if he did, he wouldn't try to sell me out for $5,000.

Andy backed him up, saying,"I wouldn't break Axl's trust for any amount of money."

Axl responded,"Andy wouldn't. And he wouldn't break any of our trust for any amount of money."

Andy responded,"I wouldn't."

RR said,"It's so refreshing to see the deep relationship you, James, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all have. I love that!"

Andy and Axl thanked him and he welcomed them.

RR took a live call from a fan requesting that Axl sing The Hurt Song from Cake Cream.

Axl and Andy blanched. The Hurt Song was originally written about Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl told RR,"The Hurt Song was written when Cake Cream was NOT in a good place. It came from a place of hurt, hence the song. Maybe the Fan will settle for the upbeat All The Right Words which is Cake Cream's biggest hit?"

The Fan responded,"No, I REALLY want you to sing The Hurt Song. Please?"

Axl responded,"Okay, I'll sing The Hurt Song for you." The Fan thanked him and he welcomed her.

Axl sang The Hurt Song, full of pain and melancholy, thinking about Andy's attempted betrayal. The Fan was delighted and Axl welcomed her. Soon, the fan hung up.

RR was like,"That was really good and you sounded really hurt when you sang that.

Axl responded,"Everytime Cake Cream plays The Hurt Song, I feel incredible pain.

Why do YOU feel such pain when The Hurt Song is about James betraying Jimmy by having sex with Allison?"

Axl responded,"It's complicated, let's just say it's REALLY a personal song for all of us."

RR asked Andy if he shared Axl's sentiments about The Hurt Song.

Andy's stomach turned into knots, knowing the "Brother," Axl spoke about betraying him was Andy himself. Andy knew he had to respond diplomatically.

Andy responded," It's a personal song for all of us because it's about being betrayed by a brother. We're all Brothers except Billy and Axl who are dating, and that betrayal was a very messed up betrayal that shouldn't ever have happened and I'm sorry it ever happened.

Axl responded,"Andy's right. We're all sorry that brotherly betrayal that inspired The Hurt Song happened."

RR responded,"I can't imagine my Brother having sex with my girlfriend. I would have went ballistic like Jimmy did.

Axl responded,"We're all glad that James and Jimmy made up and realized Allison was NOT worth ending their Brothership over."

RR asked,"Speaking of Allison, how did it feel when she falsely accused James and Jimmy of raping her and tried to get them to pay her a combined $100 Million for a ridiculous lie she made up?"

Axl responded,"It hurt, but I knew Allison was lying and I got her to not only confess that she lied about the rape and got her to admit she just wanted revenge and money for James and Jimmy both dumping her."

Andy chimed in,"Axl's a really good Lawyer, Power Of Attorney, Manager, Mentor, and Brother.

Axl thanked Andy and he welcomed him.

RR said,"Andy, you, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike put a lot of trust into Axl, someone you have only known for a couple of months. What made you guys trust Axl?

Andy responded,"Actually, me, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy thought Axl might be some kind of Scammer when he first approached us in the bar a couple of months ago claiming he was in the music business and wanted to make us stars. We trusted him when he revealed himself to be the guy that helped out Older Axl when Axl and Older Axl first met. We had no idea at the time that Axl had time traveled, we assumed he was a Music Scout or something who could song like Axl. At the time, we still thought he was Michael Randall Johnson..

Axl blushed and responded,"I don't blame James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy and Andy for thinking I might be some Scammer at first. I did show up to them out of nowhere in the bar wearing a full disguise claiming I was in the Music Business and wanted to make them successful. I'd probably be wary myself in their shoes. I revealed myself to get them to see that they could trust me. They did and the rest is History.

RR was like,"It's a really good story and what a wonderful History it is. You six make a really good team. Axl and Andy thanked him and he welcomed them.

Soon, the interview was coming to a close and RR said,"It was a pleasure to interview Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream!"

Axl and Andy responded it was a pleasure to be interviewed by Rocking Rick and he thanked them and was welcomed.

RR said,"This is Rocking Rick ending the Axl Rose and Andy McCall from Cake Cream Interview! Over and out! Clear!" The interview was over. Andy, Rocking Rick and Axl all amicably chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and Axl Andy left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote