Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:27 AM   #189 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Already, the Rocking Rick Interview with Axl and Andy went viral. Fans on Social Media loved it.

James, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, Axl, and Andy were thrilled. But Axl realized that he and Mike had NEVER spent any alone time together. He had known Cake Cream for a couple of months, never had a single time alone with Mike. The closest Mike and Axl had spent alone was when Mike had come home so that Axl and he could switch so that Axl could go to the hospital to check on James.

Axl asked Mike to come Axl and Billy's room. Mike obliged.

Axl said,"Mike, you and I have NEVER spent anytime alone together despite knowing each other for a couple of months.

Mike responded,"We did a Duet of All The Right Words at the Local Marriott, that performance is Grammy Nominated."

Axl wryly answered,"James, Billy, Andy, and Jimmy were there watching. We were not alone."

Mike said,"You're right."

Axl said,"Do you want to go to Dunkin Donuts and eat some doughnuts and have some coffee, just the two of us?"

Mike smiled and said,"I'd love that. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Cake Cream where they were going.

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy were like,"We'll go with you!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we two want to go to Dunkin Donuts alone."

The rest of Cake Cream were like,"Okay."

Axl and Mike went to Dunkin Donuts and got some doughnuts and iced mocha. They say at a table facing each other.

Axl was like,"So, Mike, it's nice to have a nice outing alone with you."

Mike responded,"It is nice."

Axl asked,"So, how do like being lead singer of Cake Cream?"

Mike responded,"I love it. I love our Cake Cream Family. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

Axl said,"I love our Cake Cream Family too and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Axl awkwardly paused. Mike prompted him to go on .

Axl said,"You're a lot different than most Lead Singers. You're shy , quiet, and withdrawn. Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy have much more drama and attention than you do."

Mike responded,"I don't like attention and drama. I just want to sing, get paid, and leave. I'm not interested in being in your face and abrasive. I like being humble and demure."

Axl said,"More Lead Singers should be more like you." Axl was smiling.

Mike said,"Thank you!"

Axl said,"You're welcome!"

Axl was like,"There's so much I still don't know about you. What did you want to be when you were a child?

Mike responded,"As a Child, I wanted to be a Firefighter. But I realized my true passion is Singing. I then changed my life goal into being a Singer. And I'm glad I am living out my life goal." Mike smiled.

Axl smiled back. Axl and Mike are more doughnuts and drank more iced mocha and commented on how good these were.

Fans in the Dunkin Donuts soon came to them and were like,"Wow, Mike and Axl are actually alone together for the first time ever!"

Axl and Mike shyly blushed. Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. The Fans were happy. The Fans went back to their own tables.

Mike and Axl chatted more, enjoying their alone time at Dunkin Donuts. They decided to go to the movies too. They texted the rest of Cake Cream that they were going to the movies together. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay." Mike and Axl went to the movies and had more of a wonderful time. After the movies, Paparazzi filmed Mike and Axl and asked Mike and Axl if they were dating.

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we're like Brothers.

Axl added,"I'm in love with Billy and loyal to him."

Mike responded,"And I only date Women."

The Paparazzi were like,"Are any other Cake Cream Members besides Billy Gay?

Axl and Mike were both thinking about Andy being Gay and still in the closet. They couldn't just tell Andy's hidden sexual orientation in a public video like this.

Mike and Axl were like, Everybody in Cake Cream besides Billy is straight.

Paparazzi said,"Remember when Andy kissed Mark Riley? Andy can't be Straight if he kissed Mark Riley."

Axl responded,"Andy only kissed Mark to get Mark to drop the gun so I could take it away from him while Andy distracted Mark with the kiss. Andy only kissed Mark to save Older Axl's life. Andy isn't Gay.

Mike backed up Axl. Paparazzi taunted more saying,"Remember when Andy played the keyboard right next to you and then basically laid on you Axl at that Cake Cream Show?"

Axl responded,"Like I've said before, Andy had taken a Xanax the night before that Cake Cream Show and was loopy as a side effect of it." Mike backed up Axl.

Paparazzi asked if Andy and Billy had ever dated.

Axl frustrated replied,"What part of Andy is Straight don't you understand?"

Mike replied,"Andy and Billy have never dated. Me, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy are all like Brothers. Always have been like Brothers.

Paparazzi smirked and said,"Oh yeah, James REALLY treated Jimmy like a brother when he ****ed Jimmy's Girlfriend!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"That was a one time mistake and James felt awful about it and Jimmy and James made up after their brief fighting.

Paparazzi were like,"Jimmy nearly killed James over that whore Allison."

Mike and Axl were like,"Jimmy gave James a single hit in his stomach with his guitar. It wasn't like he shot him with a Tommy Gun.
Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why did you allow James and Jimmy to play at that Cake Cream show when you knew James and Jimmy were feuding over Allison? You allowed them to work together in a hostile environment! What a bad Manager you are!"

Mike said,"Axl's the best Manager we've ever had. He only allowed James and Jimmy to work together that day because Fans wanted to see a Cake Cream Show!"

Axl said,"Thank you Mike!" Mike welcomed him.

Paparazzi were like,"Why didn't Jimmy hit James that show where James played bad guitar? Jimmy seemed awfully amicable with the guy who had just ****ed his girlfriend and yet hit him with a guitar the very next Cake Cream Show. (Axl and Mike both blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James when Axl played bad guitar)

Axl responded, "I told Jimmy before that Show that I'd buy him a half gallon of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla if he didn't hit James at that Cake Cream show and he didn't.

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why weren't you at the Cake Cream Show the Show that James played awful guitar? You abandoned Cake Cream at one of the times they would have needed you the most. You're an awful Manager!"

Mike and Axl blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James that Show.

Mike said,"Once again, Axl's the best Manager we've ever had! Axl REALLY wanted to go to that Show but he sat out that Show because we all begged him to sit it out, that he deserved a break. He obliged because we all begged him to sit it out. Please stop harassing Axl."

Axl once again thanked Mike and Mike welcomed him.

Axl was like,"No further questions, please. Mike was like,"Axl's right. You guys are harassing Axl and should stop." Axl and Mike begun walking away and Paparazzi started following them saying,"We're not done asking questions!" Axl and Mike were like,"Leave us alone! We don't want to answer anymore questions!" Paparazzi were like ,"We want to ask you more questions!" Mike and Axl walked some more and Paparazzi continued following them, filming more, and asking more questions.

Mike and Axl were getting scared. Axl had a brilliant idea and thought that he and Mike should order a LYFT to the nearest Police Station. Mike thought that was a good idea and Axl ordered a LYFT to the nearest Police Station for himself and Mike a LYFT and when it arrived, Mike and Axl got into it.

A Taxi was nearby and The Paparazzi flagged it down and got in and told the Taxi Driver to follow wherever Axl and Mike's LYFT was going. The Taxi obliged. Mike and Axl were horrified that the Paparazzi were ****ING FOLLOWING them in the Taxi! Thank God that they were headed to the Local Police Station. The LYFT Driver pointed out that the Taxi was following them and compassionately asked if Mike and Axl were in any trouble.

Axl and Mike admitted they ordered a LYFT to the Local Police Station because the Paparazzi were harassing them.

The LYFT Driver was like,"Sucks you're being harassed by Paparazzi. I'll drive you to the Police Station and not let you out until Police come out. I happen to be a huge Cake Cream fan myself."

Axl and Mike were grateful and he welcomed them. He drove them to the Police Station and lo and behold, the Taxi with the Paparazzi pulled up shortly. The LYFT Driver was disgusted. Paparazzi harassing and now stalking Mike and Axl! The Paparazzi got out of the Taxi and the LYFT Driver told off the Paparazzi for harassing and stalking Axl and Mike.

Paparazzi were like,"We spent $20 following you guys! You're going to answer our questions, Mike and Axl!" The LYFT Driver was like,"You stalked and harassed Axl and Mike. Look at where you are! " The Paparazzi were horrified when they realized they were at a Police Station.

Police Officers soon came out and the Taxi Driver and LYFT Driver and Axl and Mike reported the Paparazzi for harassment and stalking and the Paparazzi admitted they did it. The Police brought the Paparazzi into the Police Station and some Cops offered to take Andy and Mike home for free and as extra protection. Mike and Andy happily agreed and thanked the LYFT Driver and he welcomed them and they went into the Cop Car. During the Cop car ride, a YouTuber saw Axl and Mike in the back of a cop car and filmed them! He assumed they were getting arrested. Mike and Axl shook their heads. This was sure to go viral, yikes!

The Cops asked the other Driver to delete that video he had just filmed. The Driver said,"No!" And sped off (Still under the speed limit) as soon as the light turned green. The Cops apologized for that and Axl and Mike thanked them and they welcomed them. The Cops took Axl and Mike to the Marriot and Axl and Mike thanked them for the free ride and they welcomed them. The Cops left and Mike and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep in their own bedrooms. What a day!
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote