Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:33 AM   #193 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced and then it was time for the show to start. The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and was really good. Fans cheered wildly. During the break, Axl was asked how it felt being told on Social Media that he had died.

Axl responded,"I was shocked because I assumed that it when they said,"Axl Rose has passed away," they meant OLDER Axl had died. I knew I was still alive, so I automatically assumed that Older Axl was dead. I called Older Axl and was relieved he is still alive. He pointed out that Social Media said that I was the one who had died and I was shocked and hoped that no one ACTUALLY thought I was dead. He pointed out that Cake Cream were all there to comfort him and Cake Cream all backed him up.

Fans were like,"We're all glad both Axls are still alive and that Cake Cream comforted you, Axl!"

Axl and Cake Cream chuckled and were all like,"We're glad too!"

Fans, Axl, and Cake Cream all chatted for a while and then the break was over and the show was back on. The show was really good. Axl loved being the Backing Singer for Mike. Fans cheered wildly. The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and the show was soon over.

After the show, they went to Denny's and had a nice late night Dinner. They paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They chilled for a little bit and then went to sleep.

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day.

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the ice skating rink. An Olympic Hopeful was doing REALLY good ice skating moves and Cake Cream and Axl cheered wildly. She blushed happily. She tried to do a quintuple Axle move, but failed.

Soon, she went to Cake Cream and Axl and said her goal in life was to perform a quintuple Axel move.

Axl smiled and told her the Axel is what he named himself after seeing a triple Axel at an Olympics show and he told her he'd love to see her do a quintuple Axel move. He told her he would pay her 20 Million to do a quintuple Axel move. Cake Cream all said they would add extra 10 million if she successfully did a quintuple Axel move. She could earn 70 Million by doing a quintuple Axel move! She agreed. Axl and Cake Cream Drew up a Contract that she read, understood, agreed, and signed. Cake Cream and Axl asked if they could film her and upload to YouTube. She agreed. They started filming her.
She smiled, even more motivated to do the quintuple Axel move. She continued trying hard to do the quintuple Axel move, but failing. Cake Cream and Axl all encouraged her to keep trying. She appreciated their enthusiasm and support and was even more determined to do that quintuple Axel move. She tried again, 1, Axel, 2 Axel,3, Axel,4, Axel, FIVE Axel moves! She made HISTORY, being the first ever person to do quintuple Axel moves in ice skating.

She had a triumphant smile on her face. Cake Cream and Axl Zelled her the combined 70 Million. She thanked them profusely. They welcomed her. She asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. She thanked them and was welcomed. They then asked for her Autographs and Selfies, being she just made history. She obliged. They thanked her and she welcomed them.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl all left and uploaded the video to YouTube. It soon went viral and lots of ice skating fans loved it. They were like,"Who is this Woman? Her quintuple Axel move is amazing! Axl and Cake Cream blushed happily, knowing they encouraged her to do that historical ice skating move. Cake Cream and Axl went to the bar and had wings, fries, Coke and rum and the news report did a report on the historical five Axel move. The other bar patrons and even the staff were like,"That's amazing, a quintuple Axel ice skating move!" Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. They all chatted and then left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They watched TV for a long time, chilling and then went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote