Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:31 AM   #194 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They watched the NBA 2002 Finals Interview on YouTube where Axl Rose was interviewed.

Axl said,"Who is this 17 year old boy posing as me in 2002?"

Cake Cream were all like,"Check out the appetite for destruction album Cross tattoo! It's you, Axl!

Axl looked at the appetite for destruction album Cross tattoo and was like,"Holy crap, it is me! But why do I look so young? In 2002, I was almost 40 .but yet here I look 17. Hell, I look YOUNGER in 2002 than I do now at 25.

Cake Cream were like,"Botox and healthy living and taking good care of yourself.

Axl was like,"Okay." Axl added,"I must have been REALLY calm in 2002 because that News Reporter is damn near KISSING me, all near my face like that and I don't even ask him to back away from me! If a Reporter put his face that damn near my face this year, I'd probably punch him!"

Cake Cream all laughed. They were like," We believe you!"

Axl laughed too. Axl pointed out in the NBA interview he looks overly shy and once again surmised he must have been REALLY calm in 2002. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Axl said,"I can't believe they called me Axel Rose on a NEWS STATION. What Idiots can't spell Axl? It's a three letter name! Cake Cream were like,"They soon change it to the right spelling." Axl was like,"Okay. " Axl smiled when the News Station changed it to Axl Rose, the correct spelling. Axl also took notice of his 2002 self mentioning that this was his first basketball game in person. Axl said,"I waited until I was almost 40 to go to a basketball game? WHAT? And who the hell is this Basketball Player named Allen Iverson who I seem to be starstruck by? Is he a good basketball player?" Cake Cream filled him in. Axl smiled.

Axl soon asked Cake Cream,"What do you think of me getting my hair braided? Would it look good on me?"

Cake Cream were all thinking,"This is late 2002 Axl talking."

They all said,"Please don't get your hair braided. You got braids in late 2002 and you looked weird."

Axl was like,"Hmm okay, so 86 on the braids."

Cake Cream were all relieved and smiled.

Axl realized that he hadn't spent a lot of time being affectionate with Billy lately. He asked Billy to come to their room and Billy obliged happily. Billy and Axl went to their room and made out and cuddled for a long time. Billy and Axl were content, just laying back and relaxing and enjoying each other's affection. Billy soon fell asleep in Axl's arms. Axl felt contently happy and soon fell asleep himself too.

They all got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. They decided to go to the Insurance company to get a payout on Billy's burned down house. Axl had secured important paperwork digitally and they weren't just paper contracts. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left. They went to the Insurance Company and spoke to the Insurance Agent about getting a payout. Since Billy wasn't the one who burned down his house, they could get a hefty payout on Billy's burned down house.

Axl showed the Insurance Agent the importany paperwork. Billy's house was worth $500,000. The furniture was was worth $20,000. The instruments that burned in the fire were also worth $20,000. Cake Cream and Axl's clothes were worth $10,000. 6 TV's, 6 computers, were worth $20,000. Miscellaneous things were worth $10,000.

The insurance agent offered them a payout of a VERY generous million. They agreed to take the deal and contracts were drawn up, read, understood, agreed and signed. The Insurance Agent Zelled roughly $166,000 to Axl and Cake Cream and they were all happy. They thanked the Insurance Agent and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and left.

They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Axl decided to take a look at the GoFundMe that was set up for his Bail the first time he turned himself in for Assault and property damage. He saw that Billy, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike had all given $3,000 each, and other various fans had provided the rest.

He Zelled Andy, Mike, James, Billy, and Jimmy $6,000 each and had contacted GoFundMe in order to give $50,000 combined for the Fans who donated $25,000 for his bond. The Fans were pleasantly surprised to get double their money back. Mike, Billy, James, Andy, and Mike were all pleasantly surprised to get double their money back too. Axl smiled at all of them.

Claven Records called Axl's cellphone and Axl and Axl wondered why Claven Records was calling him. He and Cake Cream had quit Claven Records a while ago.

Axl picked up the phone and Timothy said,"Hi, Axl, how are you doing?

Axl responded warily,"I'm fine, Timothy, how are you?"

Timothy responded,"Not doing good at all. Claven Records is in BIG trouble."

Axl asked,"What's going on?"

Timothy responded,"Well, we just recently fired an Employee, and that Employee hacked into our system and corrupted all of the files out of revenge and anger, so a LOT of Artist's files are ruined. Could you please help us out?""

Axl responded,"Oh no. What do you need help with?"

Timothy responded to"Can you, Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike, and Andy give us like a combined 200 Million so we can fix the corrupted files and upgrade to a better system?

Axl was like,"Asking us for a combined 200 million is very steep. Aren't you guys worth like 700 Million?

Timothy said,"No. The ex Employee stole almost all of our roughly $700 Million. We're basically broke, hence why we fired him."

Axl had a gut wrenching Dejavu, thinking about Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He had a lot of empathy for Claven Records.

Axl took a deep breath and said,"Okay. I'll talk to the Cake Cream Boys and try to get them to help you and I'll help you too."

Timothy was grateful. Thank you, Axl!" Timothy said gratefully. Axl welcomed him. They chatted for a while and then hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream Claven Records predictament. They were reluctant to help out, but Axl pointed out that Claven Records helped them out before. He looked deeply at Andy and said,"Andy, you should be the FIRST one stepping up to the plate on this one, considering the fact that you stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, much like the ex Claven Records Employee stole almost $700 Million from Claven Records." Mike, Billy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Axl.

Andy blushed shyly." I gave back all the money I stole,plus extra."

Axl said,"We know. But the fact you stole the money in the first place should mean you should be the FIRST one stepping up to the plate on this one." Mike, Billy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Axl again.

Andy was like,"You guys still resent me stealing that $1.6 Billion from you guys, don't you."

Mike, Billy, James, Axl, and Jimmy were all like,"Yes."

Andy said,"It was an impulsive decision I made that I soon felt REALLY bad about. I paid back all the money I stole, plus extra. I never should have stolen that money and I'm sorry I ever stole that money."

Mike said bitingly," You were also sorry you tried to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and you still stole $1.6 Billion from us even after you were sorry for trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000. James, Jimmy, Axl, and Billy backed up Mike.

Andy said emotionally,"We barely even knew Axl and we were only worth about $15,000 each when I suggested that we sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000!

Axl looked at Andy deeply and asked,"If I were a Fugitive today hiding from the Authorities and you knew where I was, would you attempt to sell me out?"

Andy said,"No, I wouldn't attempt to sell you out of you were a Fugitive today."

Axl was like,"Okay." Axl drew up a Contract that stated that Andy was NEVER going to steal money from Cake Cream or Axl. Or sell them out. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Andy read, understood, agreed and signed. Cake Cream and Axl all signed as Witnesses. Everybody smiled. Axl stored the Contract digitally.

They decided to go help out Claven Records in PERSON because they thought of the fact that someone could have been spoofing Claven Records phone number and been trying to scam them out of 200 Million. But even if the person was trying to scam them, the money would go to Claven Records and not the Scammer. Still, they decided to do it in person.

They went to Claven Records and spoke face to face with Timothy and Timothy looked really despondent like he was in big trouble.

Timothy said,"Claven Records is only worth about $5 Million due to our thieving ex employee. Please help us."

Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, and Andy all took deep breaths and agreed to help out Claven Records. Timothy was delighted. Axl decided to draw up a Contract that stated that the $200 Million was PURELY for Claven Records to fix the damage the thieving ex employee had done. Axl wanted to make sure Claven Records wasn't running a scam. Axl told Timothy this and Cake Cream backed up Axl. Timothy responded,"You guys really think we'd be trying to scam you guys?

Axl responded in his authoritative Business Manager type of voice"We just want to make sure there's nothing fishy going on. Asking us for 200 Million is awfully steep. We want to help you, but we don't want to be played for fools." Cake Cream were once again impressed by Axl's authoritative Business Manager persona and all backed up Axl.

Timothy promised it wasn't a scam. Axl said,"Sign Contract and we'll Zelle you the $200 Million." Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Timothy agreed and called a few Claven Records Executives and Cake Cream and Axl told them the Contract plan.

Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives agreed and Axl and Cake Cream Drew up the Contract. Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives read, understood, agreed and signed. Cake Cream and Axl all signed too. Cake Cream and Axl all Zelled Claven Records all roughly $33 Million. Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives were thankful and Cake Cream and Axl welcomed them. Axl and Cake Cream decided to Zelle Claven Records another combined $100 Million for "Fun," money for Claven Records. Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives were thankful and Cake Cream and Axl welcomed them. They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream went to Denny's again. They couldn't believe they gave $300 Million to Claven Records, but knew it was the right thing to do. Claven Records needed their help desperately and had helped them out multiple times. They had a nice brunch and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote