Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 10:32 AM   #195 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They watched Beverly Hills Cop and Axl said,"Axel Foley's first name was named after me". Cake Cream all giggled. They were skeptical, as Axl was only 22 when Beverly Hills Cop was released in 1984 and wasn't worldwide known yet.

James said,"So at only 22 you were the inspiration for the Axel Foley name?" Billy, Jimmy, Mike and Andy all continued giggling.

Axl said,"Hey, King Tut was only like NINE when he became an Egyptian Ruler! Stranger things have happened then me being the inspiration for the Axel Foley name!"

Mike said,"Why isn't this a world wide known fact?" Cake Cream all backed up Mike.

Axl said,"Because I didn't want to be swarmed with Fans of Beverly Hills Cop."

Jimmy asked,"How much were you paid to have the Axel Foley named after you?

Axl said,"I was paid 30 Million to have the Axel Foley named after me."

Cake Cream all continued giggling. They felt that Axl was full of ****.

Andy asked,"Why is the character named Axel Foley and not Axl Rose if he is indeed named after you?"

Axl responded,"Because I didn't want to make it glaringly obvious. I'm the only one named Axl Rose and it would have been a dead giveaway to name him Axl Rose."

Billy said at 22, you were for the large part unknown. WHY would the Beverly Hills Cop movie staff name their character after someone who was still pretty much an Average Joe in 1984?"

Axl and,"Because they wanted to. They had a feeling I was going to become a huge success really soon.

Cake Cream all laughed again. How full of **** was Axl?

Axl was like,"Fine, don't believe me then."

Cake Cream were like,"Okay, you said it, not us."

Axl and Cake Cream all laughed.

Axl and Cake Cream finished watching Beverly Hills Cop and Axl saw that a movie named A.X.L was next. Axl called Older Axl and asked him if he told the A.X.L. movie staff they could name it A.X.L.. Older Axl replied he had not, just what Axl was thinking. They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl asked Cake Cream if he could sue the A.X.L movie staff for copyright infringement since he was the only one who spelled his name Axl and he nor Older Axl had given the A.X.L. movie staff permission to name it that.

Cake Cream urged him to just let it go and advised him that suing the movie staff could be more trouble than it was worth. Axl decided to take Cake Cream's advice not sue. Cake Cream all breathed sighs of relief. They didn't want Axl looking like a prima Donna or anything like that. They all watched the A.X.L. sci-fi movie and enjoyed it. After the movie, they ate and chilled more and then went to sleep.

When they got up, they ate and got ready for the day. On YouTube, Charles Winters, the ex Claven Records Employee filmed himself bragging about stealing $695 Million from Claven Records. He also bragged about hacking into the system and corrupting the Claven Records files after being fired. He was an idiot. His video went viral and Posters were ragging and dragging him hard calling him a ****ing nasty thief.

Cake Cream and Axl laughed. Charles probably thought he'd get a lot of praise for his actions, but instead he was getting harshly criticized. As he should be. Axl told Cake Cream,"Some people will do anything for clot." They knew what he was trying to say, clout, and they agreed with him.

Axl also said,"He just incriminated himself on YouTube, admitting to Grand Larceny Theft and property damage and a case could be built against him. A smart person wouldn't have admitted this to YouTube of all places. " Cake Cream all nodded.

Charles responded saying something like,"Why am I being attacked? I'm a Multimillionaire now. I should be getting praise!"

Posters replied,"You're only a Multimillionaire because you stole that money. You don't deserve even a penny of that money. What you deserve is a hefty prison sentence. You're a ****ing thief who should give Claven Records back all the money you stole from them and then you need to rot in a prison cell for decades."

Charles was stunned that no one was giving him praise for stealing $695 Million from Claven Records, just harsh criticism.

Charles got harassing phone calls cussing him out for the theft and Charles couldn't believe how this turned out.

Axl and Cake Cream had their answers that Claven Records really was ****ed over by Charles and Claven Records weren't scamming them.

Current Claven Records Artists wondered about their music now that Charles had corrupted all the Claven Records files.

Timothy from Claven Records said on the news that VERY generous Donors saved the day with $200 Million and they fixed all the corrupted files and upgraded to a better system and they were extremely grateful to those VERY generous Donors. The Artists were all relieved. Cake Cream and Axl all smirked smugly, knowing THEY were the VERY generous Donors.

James pointed out that realistically, most people would have asked Claven Records to show them the corrupted files before giving them the $200 Million. Cake Cream and Axl were like,"Good point," and Axl pointed out,"But we drew up a Contract that stated that they weren't running a scam and they signed it and then we gave them the money." Cake Cream all backed up Axl. They chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and then went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote