Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 11:52 AM   #214 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

The CEO of the Marriott called Axl's cellphone and told him to publicly apologize for that Rent song performance and ripping up the paperwork at the bar yesterday.

Axl said,"I refuse to apologize for the Rent song performance and ripping up the paperwork at the bar yesterday. You guys reneged on a promise you made to me, Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy, and Andy."

The CEO said,"Fine, then we will call the police on you guys!"

Axl said,"We haven't done anything wrong. Billy's the victim who got shot in his stomach in our old Marriott room, and the free three month stay was made to us to compensate for Billy being shot by some random person who broke into our room when he should have been safe."

The CEO said,"It's your word against ours. You have no proof we offered you a free three month stay for Billy getting shot."

Axl kicked himself for not drawing up a Contract that specifically stated that the local Marriott would give them a free three month stay. Axl couldn't believe he just accepted their word. He was Cake Cream's Lawyer, Manager, and Power Of Attorney. How could he not have drawn up a Contract for this?"

Axl said,"You're right, I didn't draw up a Contract. So it is your word against ours."

The CEO smugly replied,"Glad you see the light, Mr. Rose."

Axl thought and thought. Maybe he and Cake Cream could just you know, LEAVE the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Axl said,"We still will not apologize for the Rent Song performance and me ripping up the paperwork at the bar!"

The CEO responded,"You leave us no choice but to have you arrested for squatting if you don't pay by Sunday."

Axl said,"This is extortion!"

The CEO smugly responded,"You should have drawn up a Contract!"

Axl responded,"We haven't done anything wrong!"

The CEO said,"Pay us the roughly $25 Million or be arrested!"

Axl and the CEO had more tense conversations and hung up.

Axl told the rest of Cake Cream what the CEO said and Cake Cream were all worried.

Axl said,"Why don't we just LEAVE?"

Cake Cream tentatively agreed to trust Axl and pack their bags. Axl smiled and Cake Cream and Axl all packed their bags and ordered U-hauls and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. The U-haul Employees helped Cake Cream and Axl put their belongings into the U-hauls. Cake Cream and Axl begun to leave the Marriott.

The Manager begged Cake Cream and Axl to not leave and Axl smugly said,"You know exactly why we're leaving. You guys shouldn't have reneged on your promise." Cake Cream all backed up Axl with smirks. The Manager's face fell as he knew exactly why Cake Cream and Axl were all leaving.

Axl said,"We're all checking out!" Cake Cream all backed up Axl. The Manager numbly nodded. Cake Cream and Axl all checked out and left. Jimmy, Axl, and Billy went to U-haul 1. James, Andy, and Mike went to U-haul 2. Cake Cream and Axl all planned to go to the local Hilton. They went to the Local Hilton and made last minute bookings for a Luxurious Penthouse Suite for all six of them for a month. The Hilton was delighted to have the world famous Cake Cream and Axl stay at the Hilton. Axl and Cake Cream all blushed shyly. They paid and settled in. This Luxurious Penthouse Suite was even BETTER than the Local Marriott Penthouse Suite.

Axl said,"When one door closes, an even better door opens."

Cake Cream all agreed with Axl. They were all glad they stood up to the Local Marriott and just left. They put their food and drinks in the refrigerator, put away their stuff, and took long naps.

When they got up they watched TV and the Local Marriott CEO was on the news begging Cake Cream and Axl to come back to the Local Marriott.

Cake Cream and Axl all laughed. WHY would they want to go back to the Local Marriott after the stunt that the Local Marriott pulled on them?

Older Axl called Axl's cellphone and when Axl picked up, Older Axl said,"Nice job standing up for you and Cake Cream. I'm proud of you."

Axl blushed shyly and said,"Thank you, Axl. That means a lot to me."

Older Axl said,"You're welcome." Older Axl asked,"Still want to do the Wild Cake show tomorrow?"

Axl had forgotten about the Wild Cake show tomorrow, but told Older Axl he was still up for it.

Older Axl said,"Good to hear it."

ACL thanked him and was welcomed.

Older Axl added happily,"I love you, Axl, my little brother." Referring to the fact that Axl was technically like his little brother.

Axl responded happily,"I love you too, Axl, my big brother."

Older Axl and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Cake Cream and Axl all practiced for the Wild Cake show tomorrow and then chilled more and went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote