Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats your zodiac sign??
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 09:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudgrljungalist
Makes sense that there are a lot of Geminis on here. They're usually pretty talkative (in this case just communicative) people. Funny how the geminis here claim to be so great, the twins I've met tend to be conceited...
I'm really into stuff like this and i've thought about going to a college that could offfer more info on this.

Gemini is the greatest sign of all the signs.. and i'd still say that even if i weren't one.

I'm just like a Gemini well how there said to be.. expect one thing, i'm not as out going as they make gemini's out to be, i'm very held back and shy.. expect when i'm around people that know me inside out.. they bring out everything in me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.DGAF
My last girlfriend was a Gemini....needless to say that ended in alot of fighting and speculation. The sex sucked, the relationship was bound for hell.
that fighting was more then likely a two sided thing. same thing with the sex, if your both not completely comfortable with each other sexually of cousre it would suck.. that or she got sick of faking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Wouldn't shut up in the sack huh???
people who try to make conversation during sex are idiots.
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHH! Pretty much! Bitches these days man. Just don't know when to STFU!
clearly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
WORD!!!

There are 2 acceptable words in the sack "MOAN" and "GROAN"
well i wouldn't actually say those words, but i would more then likely be moaning and if not then....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...of Epic Questions
Even though I don't believe in this stuff and the thread starter specifically asked for people like me not to post, I'm gonna post anyway as I'm trying to get my post count to 15 so I can give you links for my album review properly.

I'm a leo by the way.
posting in the lounge gets you nothing.
Quote:
Amen! Well, actually, incoherent screaming is good too. I like 'em loud! But, "Oh baby yeah!" and "Oh daddy!" will make me slap her!
if a girl is like that in bed chances are she's realyl bad... and knows it.. and or she's trying to put on a show for you.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote