Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats your zodiac sign??
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
Doc.DGAF
Uhh-I am Octiposter-huhuh

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
I'm really into stuff like this and i've thought about going to a college that could offfer more info on this.

Gemini is the greatest sign of all the signs.. and i'd still say that even if i weren't one.

I'm just like a Gemini well how there said to be.. expect one thing, i'm not as out going as they make gemini's out to be, i'm very held back and shy.. expect when i'm around people that know me inside out.. they bring out everything in me.. that fighting was more then likely a two sided thing. same thing with the sex, if your both not completely comfortable with each other sexually of cousre it would suck.. that or she got sick of faking?people who try to make conversation during sex are idiots.clearlywell i wouldn't actually say those words, but i would more then likely be moaning and if not then....posting in the lounge gets you nothing.if a girl is like that in bed chances are she's realyl bad... and knows it.. and or she's trying to put on a show for you.
Well aren't you just the smart one.

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure.-Lord Byron

Popularity's bad for you. I avoid it like the plague.-Brian Mulrooney
Doc.DGAF is offline   Reply With Quote