Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey hey new MB friends!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
ExistentialHell
Groupie

Smile Hey hey new MB friends!

Been lurking for a couple days trying to get a feel for the forum, and it's probably time for an intro.

Hi, I'm ExistentialHell!
Call me Ex, Hell, whatever makes ya happy. Super stoked to have found my way to MB, seems like a pretty cool crew of music lovers around here and I'm lookin' forward to chatting more about all things audio. Like a lot of y'all, my tastes are all over the place - black metal, shoegaze, synthwave, pop-punk, soul, alt rock, jazz, hardcore...you name it, I probably love at least a lil something of it. Currently on a funk kick, who knows what's up next.

My vinyl horde is constantly threatening to overtake the entire house, but rad artwork and liner notes are worth some ritually sacrificed square footage. HMU if you collect! Other hobbies include reading (+ collecting books faster than I could ever read them), roller skating, video games (metroidvania fans wya!), and spending as much time in the water as I possibly can.

It's great to be here, hopefully I'll see you around!

PS I'll probs put myself up for adoption in the other thread pretty quick, having a mentor seems like a real good idea in this sprawling space lmao
ExistentialHell is offline   Reply With Quote