Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:45 AM   #216 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Hard Rock Stadium and Wild Guns soon arrived. Everybody chatted warmly and practiced and soon it was time for the show to start. Everybody was wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and 60,000 Fans showed up. Wild Guns and Cake Cream were happy to see so many Fans come to see them.

Axl, Older Axl, Mike, Sam, sang , Dizzy, Melissa, Andy, and Patrick played Keyboards, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Richard,James, Jimmy, Thomas, Kenny, and Dean played Guitar, Billy, Matthew, Frank, and Steven played drums. They all sounded good. The Fans loved the Wild Cake Show and cheered wildly. The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over.

Wild Cake all went to Denny's and had a nice brunch. Fans asked everybody for Autographs and Selfies and they all obliged. The Fans were happy and went back to their own tables. Wild Cake were all in a happy mood. They finished eating and drinking and left.

They soon went their separate ways and Cake Cream and Axl went back to their new Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched TV, just laying back and relaxing in comfortable silence. Billy told Axl he loved him and Axl repeated it and they kissed for a little while while Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy blushed knowingly.

They watched the News and Claven Records decided to press charges against Charles Winters for stealing the 695 Million from Claven Records, something they should have done in the first place.

Cake Cream and Axl all giggled. Charles Winters was going down! The News Anchors interviewed some random people about Claven Records pressing charges against Charles Winters and those people said it was weird that Cake Cream and Axl quit Claven Records shortly before Charles corrupted all the Claven Records files after being fired. The News Anchors asked if they thought that Cake Cream and Axl were in on Charles corrupting all of Claven Records files.

The random people said,"No," but added that they found it weird that Axl knew Mr. Wealthy was going to attempt to dine and dash, that Axl knew that Brandon Records was a shady company and not to work for them, and now, he and Cake Cream quit Claven Records and then Charles Winters corrupted all of Claven Records files!

The News Anchors asked the random people if they thought Axl was a psychic.

All of Cake Cream Axl blushed, especially Andy, since Andy was kind of psychic and did ask Axl if Axl was psychic.

The random people were like,"Yes, I think Axl is psychic. Him time traveling must have given him an intuitive boost upgrade or something like that.

Cake Cream and Axl all blushed again. Soon the segment was over.

Sure enough on Social Media, Fans asked Axl if he was a Psychic.

Axl answered,"No, I'm not a psychic. If I were a psychic, I would have known that Allison was going to have sex with James and be REALLY rude, at best. I had no idea what was in store with us and Allison."

Fans were like,"Okay, fair enough, but what about knowing Mr. Wealthy was going to try to dine and dash?"

Axl responded,"I knew Mr. Wealthy was going to dine and dash because he was ordering a lot of food and expensive drinks and talking loudly about how wealthy he was. Cake Cream is the wealthiest band in the whole world, and we don't brag loudly about how wealthy we don't brag about how wealthy we are and we don't act as obnoxious as Mr. Wealthy was behaving. For example, our meals that day were all about $39 at the most, and Mr. Wealthy's was about $150 for just himself. So I knew Mr. Wealthy was planning to dine and dash."

Fans responded,"You just did a humble brag, Axl. " Axl responded,"I've never heard of a humble brag before."

The Fans responded a humble brag is when you say stuff like," "Cake Cream is the wealthiest band in the world, but we don't brag about it."

Axl said,"I wasn't bragging, I was matter of factly stating a fact."

The Fans were like,"Okay, Axl." The Fans asked,"What about knowing that Brandon Records were shady?"

Axl responded,"I knew Brandon Records were shady because they offered Cake Cream $2.5 Billion when they were worth 4 Billion. WHY would they offer $2.5 Billion when they were only worth $4. Billion? It made zero sense and the truth soon came out."

Fans were like,"You have good points, Axl." Axl thanked them and they welcomed him. Axl and the Fans chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote