Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:46 AM   #218 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

James and Melissa woke up the next day. They ate and got ready for the day. Melissa and James made out.

James said to Melissa,"I really like you." He smiled.

Melissa said,"I really like you too." She smiled back.

James asked shyly,"Do you want a free ticket to come see me play at the next Cake Cream show?"

Melissa said,"Yes." James smiled and gave her a ticket for tomorrow's Cake Cream show. She gratefully accepted it. It was for after Melissa's shift tomorrow. James ordered a motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest for Melissa. James and Melissa made out more and chilled.

The bulletproof vest and motorcycle helmet arrived and Melissa put them on. James was happy. James put on a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet too. They decided to go to the park. They went to the park and held hands and chilled.

They soon went to a secluded part of the park and made out again. After making out for a long time, they chilled more and then went back to Melissa's house and made out more ate and went to bed, sleeping in each other's arms. James and Melissa woke up the next day and James and she made out and ate and James lamented that he had to go back home and Melissa told him she enjoyed spending time with him. She smiled . James told her he enjoyed spending time with her too. He smiled too. They hugged and made out and said their goodbyes. James left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Jimmy, Axl, Mike, Billy, and Andy were all happy to see him.

Axl said,"It's so good to see you, James!" Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and Andy all backed up Axl.

James blushed shyly. They chilled and at night, it was time to get ready for the Cake Cream show. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center.

They practiced and soon, the show started. James saw Melissa in the front row and she blew a kiss to James. She was wearing a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet. James blushed and blew a kiss to her back. During the show, James and Melissa kept looking at each other and smiling. The show was good and the audio cheered wildly. The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and soon the show was over. James told Cake Cream and Axl that he wanted to hang out at the James L Knight Center by himself. Axl was like,"Let me guess. You're going to go hang out with your "Male Friend," again," Axl said wryly.

James blushed and shyly said,"Yes,"

Billy, Jimmy, Axl, Mike, and Andy were like,"Sure this isn't a boyfriend?"

James blushed shyly and said,"I'm sure."

Cake Cream and Axl chatted a little while longer with James and then they said their goodbyes with James and left.

Melissa came to James and they made out passionately. They were happy to be together again. After making out, James reluctantly said he had to go home.

Melissa made out with him one last time and then they said their goodbyes and James went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and fell asleep.

The next day, they all got up and ate and got ready for the day. They chilled for most of the day and then James said,"I'm going to have dinner at Red Lobster by myself!"

Axl, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and Andy were all like,"We're coming with you!" James, annoyed said,"What part of,"By Myself," don't you understand?"

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Andy, and Mike reluctantly agreed to let James leave by himself. James smiled and put on a bulletproof vest and motorcycle helmet and left and went to Red Lobster. Melissa was his Waitress and he ordered a Surf And Turf(Sirloin and lobster tail) , mozzarella sticks, a Hurricane drink, coconut shrimp,some free water, a chocolate wave Cake. He got some free cheddar bay biscuits. Melissa and he smiled at each other happily. Melissa brought out his food and drinks and he ate happily. When Melissa brought the check, their hands briefly touched and they both blushed happily. James paid and Melissa and he chatted happily and then James left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote