Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:47 AM   #219 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

James got a call from Melissa and he furtively answered it. James and Melissa had a flirty conversation. James blushed.

Cake Cream and Axl wondered what was going on with James.

After James conversation, Cake Cream and Axl were like,"When do we meet your Boyfriend?"

James blushed and said, He's just a regular Friend!"

Andy, Billy, and Axl were all like,"We're Gay, and we'll accept if you're Gay too."

Jimmy and Mike backed up Axl, Billy, and Andy.

James blushed and once again said that he and his male Friend were just Friends. James said,"I'm going to Red Lobster by myself!"

Jimmy, Axl, Mike, Billy, and Axl were all like,"You sure seem interested in going to Red Lobster by yourself all of a sudden."

James blushed.

Axl asked,"Do you and your Boyfriend have dates at Red Lobster?"

James blushed and said,"No."

Billy, Axl, Jimmy,Mike, and Andy all looked at each other knowingly. James didn't deny that he had a Boyfriend.

Jimmy, Axl, Billy, Mike, and Andy all were like,"You didn't deny that you have a boyfriend."

James looked at the ground, blushing shyly.

Axl, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, and Andy were like,"So, can we meet your Boyfriend?"

James shook his head and said,"No."

Axl, Jimmy, Mike,Billy, and Andy were all like,"We're your Friends, James, you should be able to introduce us to your Boyfriend."

James said,"He's just my Friend, really!"

Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy were all like,"Can we meet your Friend then?"

James shook his head and said,"No."

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Andy, and Axl were like,"James, are you ashamed of us, and that's why you don't want to introduce us to your male friend?"

James said,"I'm not ashamed of you guys. I'm proud of all of you."

Jimmy, Mike, Axl, Andy, and Billy were like,"What's the real reason you're so secretive about your male Friend?"

James said,"Would you guys mind your own business and stop grilling me as if I'm your teenaged child? I'm a grown man, not your teenaged child."

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy, and Axl were even more interested in what was going on with James.

James said,"I'm going to Red Lobster by myself! Bye!" And put on a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and left and went to Red Lobster.

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Mike went to Red Lobster too. They wanted to see why James was so interested in going to Red Lobster by himself.

At Red Lobster, Melissa was James' Waitress and he ordered the Surf and Turf, Coconut Shrimp, a Hurricane drink, chocolate wave Cake, water, and got complimentary biscuits. James smiled and said to Melissa ,"I really like you." Melissa smiled and said,"I really like you too."

She soon brought out his food.

During Melissa's break, James and Melissa made out furtively. Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Andy, and Axl saw them making out and found out James' secret. James had a GIRLFRIEND, not a BOYFRIEND.

Melissa soon went to her break room.

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Andy went up behind James and Axl was like,"We'd like to pay your tab for you!"

James turned around and was stunned that Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Andy were there, all smiling rakishly .

James was like,"You guys followed me to Red Lobster? What is wrong with you?"

Axl, Jimmy, Billy, Mike, and Andy were all like,"We were hungry and decided we were all in the mood for Red Lobster!"

James blushed shyly.

Axl, Andy, Mike, Jimmy, and Billy were like,"So, you really are by yourself, without your male Friend."

James laughed nervously.

Jimmy, Axl, Billy, Andy, and Mike were all like," Let's play a game. Let's tell each other the name of the last person we kissed. They all smiled rakishly at each other.

James was like," I REALLY don't want to play this game." He blushed uncomfortably.

Axl, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and Andy were all like,"We're all Friends here, we should be able to play this game freely.

James said reluctantly,"Okay, I'm in."

Andy said,"The last person I kissed was my Ex Boyfriend, Sam.

Axl said,"The last person I kissed was my current Boyfriend, Billy."

Billy said,"The last person I kissed was my current Boyfriend, Axl."

Mike said,"The last person I kissed was my ex girlfriend, Tammy.

Jimmy said,"The last person I kissed was my ex girlfriend, Allison."

James lied and said,"The last person I kissed was my one night stand, Allison."

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Andy all looked at each other and James knowingly.

Axl said,"One of us just told a lie in this game. Anyone want to confess to being the liar?" Axl said,"I didn't lie." Jimmy said,"I didn't lie." Billy said, "I didn't lie." Mike said,"I didn't lie."Andy said,"I didn't lie." James just answered,"No." To the question,"Anyone want to confess to being the liar?"

Andy, Mike, Billy, Jimmy, and Axl were all like,"James, you just answered,"No," when the rest of us answered ,"I didn't lie." Do you want to tell us anything?"

James responded blushing shyly,"No."

Axl asked,"James, do you promise to God that Allison was the last person you kissed?"

Jimmy, Mike, Andy, Billy, and Axl all smirked knowingly at James. They knew Melissa was the last person James kissed. And that James would be committing a major sin by lying to God. James stomach turned into a bunch of knots. He knew he couldn't lie to God.

James responded,"No."

Axl asked,"Was the last person you kissed your male Friend?"

James responded," I didn't kiss my male Friend."

Mike said, "That Melissa Waitress is very cute and nice. I think I'll go ask her out!"

James reflexively said,"Mike please don't ask Melissa out! Melissa's my Girlfriend!" James then gasped aloud at what he just said. James couldn't believe he just confessed to he and Melissa's relationship.

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Andy, and Axl smirked knowingly. James FINALLY admitted that Melissa was his Girlfriend.

Jimmy, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Andy were all like,"We already knew that Melissa is your Girlfriend. We saw you and her kiss, which is why we played this impromptu "Who was the last person you kissed game?" On you.

James blushed shyly.

"So, Melissa's been your "Male Friend," all along." Axl said." Billy, Mike, Andy, and Jimmy all smirked knowingly.

James responded shyly. "Yes."

Jimmy, Axl, Andy, Mike, Billy all smirked knowingly.

Melissa's break was over and she asked Billy, Mike, Jimmy, Andy, and Axl if they were ready to order.

Jimmy,Mike, Andy, Axl, and Billy all smirked knowingly at Melissa and were all like," Welcome to our Family, Melissa."

Melissa was confused.

Axl said, "We saw you and James kiss. We know that you guys are dating." Jimmy, Andy, Mike, and Billy all backed up Axl.

Melissa and James both admitted they were dating.

Axl, Billy, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy smiled. They ordered mozzarella sticks, Hurricanes, Admiral Feast, and chocolate wave Cake, free water. They ate and paid, having a nice meal. They also paid for James' meal too. James thanked them. Melissa smiled at all of them. They all smiled back. They chatted amicably with Melissa and vice versa and then left. Soon, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote