Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:53 AM   #229 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

On Social Media, Fans were clamoring for another Cake Cream Show soon.

Axl, Andy, Billy, James, Mike, and Jimmy all looked around awkwardly. Should they REALLY do a Cake Cream Show soon after Andy tried to commit suicide?

Andy said,"The Fans want a Cake Cream Show. We're working for the Fans, remember that."

James said,"But Andy, you just tried to commit suicide. Shouldn't we be more focused on your mental health than working for the Fans? Jimmy, Mike, Axl, and Billy all backed up James.

Andy said,"I'm going back to sleep." He started heading back to his room.

Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy were immediately all alarmed.

We're all coming to your room with you! Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Axl all said simultaneously.

Andy said,"Relax, I'm just going to normal sleep, not the suicide sleep I tried to do."

James, Axl, Mike, Jimmy, and Billy all looked around at each other and Andy still concerned.

Billy said,"I'm coming with you!"

Andy reluctantly allowed Billy to come to his room with him. Andy lied down in bed and Billy tucked him in as Andy smiled a little. Andy felt grateful he had five Brothers who loved him dearly. Billy lied next to Andy and they chatted about the good times Cake Cream and Axl had.

Billy said,"Remember the random wolf that came to see Cake Cream?"

Andy laughed and said,"That was funny. Remember Axl communicating with the Wolf?"

Billy laughed and said,"That was funny."

Billy smiled and said,"Remember my high school reunion? We all had such fun."

Andy responded with a smile,"We sure had fun at your high school reunion!"

Billy and Andy soon both fell asleep.

As they slept, Axl, James, Jimmy and Mike pondered what to do about Andy.

Axl said,"I can put Andy in a mental health hospital for a while. I feel he still needs mental help."

James, Jimmy, and Mike all agreed this was a good idea. Axl smiled and called a mental health hospital and told the Staff Member that he was sending Andy to the mental health hospital tomorrow. The mental health Staff Member and Axl made plans for Andy and soon said their goodbyes.

Axl, James , Jimmy and Mike watched TV and chilled. Soon, Mike, James, Axl, and Jimmy fell asleep themselves.

Billy and Andy woke up soon and chatted and watched TV.

Billy said,"One of the scariest and saddest moments of my life was when you tried to commit suicide."

Andy blushed and said,"I just felt so guilty about stealing the 1.6 Billion from you, Mike, James, and Jimmy and trying to give Axl over the Police for $1,000/$5,000 when he was a Fugitive."

Billy said,"You're so much more important to us than the money you stole and what you tried to get by attempting to sell out Axl. We all love you. And besides, you have is back all the money you stole and gave us extra.

Andy said,"I'm just to sorry I did all of that to you guys."

Billy said,"We know Andy. We know. Billy and Andy ate some lunch, watching more TV and chatting.

Andy tried to lighten the mood and decided to talk about Billy and Axl's relationship.

Billy's eyes lit up and he started gushing about Axl. Billy said,"I'm so glad Axl and I are dating. Axl's one of the most wonderful men I have ever met. We're truly deep in love.

Andy smiled. "You and Axl truly make a great couple. The love you guys have for each other is truly palpable. I truly wish I had a love like you too have."

Billy smiled. Axl, James, Jimmy, and Mike soon all woke up and they all just hung out and chilled. They had dinner and soon all went to sleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote