Music Banter - View Single Post - Godsmack Gets Roasted
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
littleknowitall
Pow!

a) that i believe is infact just YOUR opinion.
b) godsmack didn't ferociously endorse the military, that was some prat twisting the guys word, (by the way i've NEVER heard this band, so this isn't a desperate fan)

and... *drum roll*

c) what with the war in iraq, it can be argued either way and there's a lot of different opinions, you can't just say 'i'm right' , well, you can but you'd just be ignorant if you did.
right now im reading an 11 page summary of why 'bush attacked his own people, and the 9/11 was an american government conspiracy, and there's nothing to say this is true or false, just how i interprite it. i personally find it a little farfetched but i mean seriously....what's being put out by the government isn't NECESSARILY true, and i can't sit here and with such a large mistrust of the press say i'd even form an opinion on the iraq war, if there were nuclear weapons then i think the war was just, and that's MY opinion.

point is the guy wasn't there to interview the band, he was there to enforce his opinions onto a band and take them by surprise so he could make a desperate attempt to twist everything he could into anti-godsmack propaganda, he was a ****...
littleknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote