Music Banter - View Single Post - Lamer Emo Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
ThePatronSaintofLosDiablo
Groupie

Default Lamer Emo Thread

The more I stared at the cheap plastic bottle the more I didn’t care, this is almost what happened last time I thought to myself. The bitter opiate laced water entered my mouth once again down my throat, stomach, blood stream, dopamine transmitters or whatever the **** happens, I can’t remember. I had done extensive opiate research in the past during my addiction and resulting overdose, but its been a while since I’ve somewhat relapsed but today seemed like a goodday, it made sense, after all I had an excuse.
She was upset, at the minimal amount of people that showed up the previous evening, **** I didn’t even want to go and yet I did out of sympathy, things couldn’t have gone worse, **** hit the proverbial fan relationship wise, I figure she took it out on me, but that’s me just rationalizing things. I don’t get her, she’s coming unglued. The bottles almost empty now, whatever I don’t give a **** today the levels of apathy are equal to the levels of codeine coursing through my blood. She dumps me in a laundry room for reasons un known to me, I try to piece this **** together all day well her explanations are either silent or nonsense female ramblings. I ponder all this up until I started hittin the drugs because theirs no cure for empathy like filtering asprin sludge out of otc codeine pills and drinking the resulting fluid, I mean really.
Dates with opiates always go well, she never gets bitchy or tells you that your finger nails are to long and your room is in a state of disorder. She just kicks back and massages your brain while you sit in a dark room listening to emo songs with cool emo titles with the words like falling and let down and love will tear us apart again, and because after all you’re a emo kid so what else are you gonna do, aside from maybe crying or slitting your wrists but hey lets not cross genres and go goth.
And How do you dump me, Im the ****ing total package, Lex Luger was the total package, remember when he power bombed Yokozuna, these are the great memories of my youth. Anyways this is getting weird an unproductive so im gonna just shut er down and find some place to post this whiney garbage, and share my feelings with other whiney losers.
ThePatronSaintofLosDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote