Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica or Megadeth
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 02:01 AM   #91 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blainka
Well I'm a massive fan of both of these bands but you know what really pisses me off about this thread? The amount of people saying that "Megadeath wins" I mean if you're gunna say anything like that at least spell the bands ****ing name right! "Megadeth" just so you n00bs know now heres my say.

I personally think that Dave Mustaine is a better guitarist than Kirk, BUT, when it comes too vocals I love them both, but I would say James wins.

In conclusion they're both great bands with they're ups and downs and good and bad eras so obviously I can't choose
Obviously everybody or atleast most of the people in here like both bands.We aren't necessarily saying that one sucks and one is great, we are just showing our preference of the 2, ya see? Oh, and that thing about the others spelling the Megadeth name wrong...don't worry about it!!!I already "corrected" them all in my previous post, ya see?

...And here's the big question...why can't you pick your favorite out of the 2?Here's a way to put it:
A. You Said that Dave was the better guitarist.

&

B. James had the better voice.

So, do you prefer the guitar(Megadeth) or the singing(Metallica) more...lol?Does that make it (the choice) easier for you?