Music Banter - View Single Post - Extreme music
Thread: Extreme music
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 03:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_lizzy
We are some people working on a project about extreme music and it's different cultures.
If you in some way belong to one of those, it would be great if you could take time to answer these questions.

We're talking about extreme music in the aspect of being very hard or dark. Music that a "normal" person would find
weird or even repellant.

Age? 18

Male/Female? Male

Where do you live? Florida

What type of extreme music do you listen to mostly? If you listen to several style, try to rank them. Extreme

What in the music is it that appeals you? Any distinguishing features? I like when they talk about killing their parents, because thats what I want to do.

Why are these features important for you? They told me about wearing my moms skin like a suit, and i love doing that it is fun to play dress up

When did you start listening to extreme music? Why? How? When I was about 6. My older brother shot someone and gouged out their eyes with his thumbs and I thought it was cool.

Did you slowly get used to the music, or did you like it the first time you heard it? I loved it from the day I heard it.

How do you feel when you're listening to the music? Like killing.

How does the music affect you as a person? It doesnt

Do you express you're taste in music in for example clothing or other appearances? Yes, I shop at this very hardcore store, 'Hot Topic'.

Questions? then just ask me
What are you doing friday night?

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote