Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:23 PM   #1571 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

SO. I went to thee docs today, did not go to school so that's a plus, but this is my 20th day and the teacher's are starting to give me looks :/...anyway, they can't fail me because I'm on the honor roll and they adore me anyway heh.
ANYWAY. Doctors...got me physical, and they're putting me into physical therapy for a month or so for my knees...apparently they're a little ****ed up, y'know, like I thought they were haha...so meh, it should be fine, though, they said. They're also checking for thiroid inbalance and enimacy, the blood taking was cool! Most chicks don't like needles&getting their blood taken, but getting blood drawn is cool, watching it drawn out of your popping vein and into the little capsule it's fun...so I'm weird, shattt ya face:]

And, they're not having my gramps results back [they're checking for cancer...] until later today or tommorrow...how dare they make us wait this long! "So, haha, you may have cancer but ya have to wait a week to find out, sorry doll! Hang in there!" Pffttt.
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote