Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst band on earth?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 12:11 PM   #58 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
dont you mean "yet you advise others"? try practicing what you preach. and how many mistakes are in my sentence "bud"? you seem to have enough time on your hands to play this "game" judging by the amount of posts u leave on this thing. thrice are sh*t by the way.
...practice what I preach? Where the **** did I say **** about grammar and english? That was all you Mr. Education. When I said "yet i advise others" I was putting myself in your place and referring to you in the first person...if you had any education past third ****ing grade you would have seen that. On top of that...amout of posts has nothing to do with it. I have been a member for almost a year, whereas you have been a member for a mear 2 weeks...it would have to do with posts per day...where we have the same amount at just under 4 posts per day. For someone being so educated you are exremely retarded. Now lets not turn this around again and point out all of my mistakes because I never said anything about others being uneducated, but you, BUD, have alot to learn around here.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."