Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:39 AM   #662 (permalink)
holdyoualways
Elevator to the moon

so im really upset right now
the short story is my sister spilled my mountain dew on my desk which was right by my cd burner
so yeah i was upset
but she went & taddled on me like a nice mature 13 year old & i got yelled at because apparently i "was in a rage of anger" & pushed her
first of all if she thought that was rage she has another thing coming
second of all i pushed her because she purposefully stood right in the way with her feet firmly inplanted in the freaking ground just to piss me off because she knew i was rushing to get a towel before my freaking computer short circuited
so i get yelled at by my mom & threatened with a cancelling of my hair appointment today
so yeah i couldnt help but just cry for like 3 minutes (im not a heavy crier)
because i have to put up with my sister 24/7
that sounds normal for anyone with a sibling
but when you have to deal with a smart arsed 13 year old little girl who thinks the universe revolves around her & thinks she can boss you around & then on top of that puts you down EVERY SINGLE DAY, it gets a little much
& ive mentioned this to my mother before
because honestly, im so drained & fed up with her making me feel like crap that i really cant stand the sigh of her anymore
& what does my mom say?
"oh thats just the way she is.talking doesnt do anything so just ignore her?"
uh DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF?
ever heard of a belt?
& how the hell am i supposed to ignore her put downs every day (im seriously not exaggerating-its everyday) when i already have a crap self esteem?
so i get yelled at for "exploding" on her?
this freaking sucks
& she wonders why i wanna move out so bad
i cant freaking stand to live in this house anymore
& i cant explain any of this to her, she yells at the top of her lungs at me, just like she just did
GAAH!
ok rant done
needed to get that out