Music Banter - View Single Post - Skrewdriver
Thread: Skrewdriver
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 01:14 AM   #128 (permalink)
Winter
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
This has got to be the single most idiotic thing I have ever read on this forum. Where are you from, may I ask? Your country? Is it really your country? What gives YOU the right to be there, but not all these black people who are going to mug all the poor innocent white trash like you? Do they have less of a right to be there than some ignorant racist nazi like you? I would rather have my country filled with suicidal radical muslim extremists than you any day of the week.

Getting paid for nothing?

Are there not any white people on unemployment?
Are there no Asians on unemployment?

You would rather the unemployment money go towards white people than black? Is that what you were trying to say? I'll take a wild guess and say you are from South Africa.

Maybe you are the one that needs to be dragged out and shot.
Coward.
Having this thread calm down allot, I'm not going to be aggressive or flame anyone, I hope I can sort this out now and continue discussion?

Here it goes, I live In England, UK, I'm not sure about the rest of England, but I know that in Bristol (big country) there are allot of immigrants (some illegal), who just don't go to work and If you were with me I'm quite I could point out a few houses with illegal or non working people in them.

Around in Bristol, there is a place called Easton - That part of town is full of immigrants, mostly Samarians and Jamaicans to my knowledge.
My friend who lives close by has been ganged up on continuously by these black people who drive around with rap blasting out there speakers.
There is also territory gang wars between Jamaicans and Samarians, even though they all immigrated in the last decade - they seem to think its there land.

I go to a school close by, And ill tell you I and my friends have been ganged up on by black people who call us names because we like rock and metal and not rap, they said another word which I didn't even know what that meant until I searched it up on the internet and found it was slang for a white person.

Don't think that where I live its just black people that are like that, because there are white people pretending to be black, here those are stereotyped as "wigger" and "chav (but wears Burberry) and they pretty much do the same, but they were influenced by those immigrants really.

And don't think that I don't have black friends, because that’s not true - I have a few really good friends who are black, but they don't act gangster or call me names for being white when they were the immigrants.

Now guys, do you see my point? - I'm really not a Nazi at all, I don't agree with stopping immigration because without it I wouldn't have some of the friends I have today, I think also UK needed immigrants at one time too. I certainly don't mind a mixed raced country as long as people are going to respect the country and the rules, and here we don't rape people or live in ghetto or some imaginary world where we are gangstas. Even still, Skrewdriver has some good songs, and if I want to listen to it, I shouldn't be called a Nazi for it.

Now if anyone doesn't like me listening to Skrewdriver, then so be it - but there are people who want to listen to this band without being called racists, I do believe that if I went into the rap forum I could find a load of racist black singers.

Now let's stop this arguing and flaming if you wouldn't mind, I will even apologise if it goes both ways, Hope that has cleared things up a bit.