Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 01:04 AM   #1625 (permalink)
jr.
Seeker of Peace

Yesterday, (Saturday), I went to work for 4 hours to cover for a guy who had vacation.

When I came home, my daughter's friends were coming over for a sleepover, so my son and I skeedaddled. Too many girls in one place. Loud and shrieky. LOL.

So, we went out and goofed around and did guy stuff. So, we stopped and got a couple of sodas, and I had two bucks left over so I said "Let me get two scratch off tickets".

Luke won 28 bucks!!! LOL. So, we went to the pet store and he picked out a couple of parakeets, and I picked up the tab for the cage and food and all the other gear. He paid 28, I got nailed for 60!!!LOL. That's ok though, he's a good kid, and since his fish died, he never complained about not having a room pet. (My kids have always had their own personl little 'room pets' as we call them. Fish, hermit crabs, etc.)

So anyway, we get home, set up the cage, catch heat from Mom about it for about an hour or so. We always do.

Then, I took Juli (my daughter), and all her little friends o the baseball field and pitched at least 5 buckets of ball to them. My arm is killing me now.