Music Banter - View Single Post - Step Up To The Bar
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 02:56 AM   #48 (permalink)
rudgrljungalist
Purple monkey dishwasher

Tequila is hard for me to drink anymore. Drank a miky to myself and chased it with tapwater at a party long ago. I came home and cried, oh the whole thing was quite memorable. I forget what its called when you do the shot with lemon and salt, thats good. Jello shots are ok, but I've over-killed on that too. Sour Puss red and green are good, and green apple smirnoff, peach schnapps & peach absolut. I used to do these shots called astronauts. It's a lime wedge covered half-sugar, and half-ground coffee, bite it and take a shot of vodka to wash it down, tastes interesting and u get f*ckked if you can stand it. I like long island iced tea, sex on the beach, singapore slings, recently tried alize, and that was good, but I mixed it with gingerale and it got much better!
Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
rudgrljungalist is offline   Reply With Quote